Author Topic: Furdle, seriously?  (Read 6754 times)

He has a higher BL ID then me (about 2000 more), ofc he would think this.

Obviously the most logical reason to assume someone is stupid is that they have a 35k ID or higher.
Yupyupyup. No objections here.

You know, especially when you are dangerously close to the "ID-stupidity causation threshold" or whatever you want to call it.

You guys can dish it out, but can't take it obviously. Its best to just leave Furdle alone.

Its best to just leave Furdle alone.
You are right about this. He loves these threads about him

/support

Furdle almost seems like he is compensating for a lack of something.

You are right about this. He loves these threads about him
I agree, judging from Furdle's posts on the fourth page.
"I am the supreme chancellor and whatnot".

I agree, judging from Furdle's posts on the fourth page.
"I am the supreme chancellor and whatnot".
Yeah, he loves the negative attention. His ego thrives on it

/support

Furdle almost seems like he is compensating for a lack of something.
So you're supporting him? Good job making yourself look like a fool.

There seems to be a circle jerk between the noob community, Blake1, SWAT One, Buttman, CoccaTHEhotdog.
I keep seeing these forum noobs defending each other with disdained logic
Been here for five years mate.

If I were to sum up the other three users you mentioned:
Blake1:  Hate his guts, can't bear him.
Buttman:  Sure he did stupid things, but relevant to the thread, everyone is bandwagoning against him for something that is not a big deal at all.
CoccaTHEhotdog:  Don't really know who he is.  He's pretty new, and I've seen him make dumb posts, but he's gotten better since he's first arrived.  Can't really say anything more on his behalf.

Seriously, you're going to bunch us together so easily?  Because we share one opinion, we're "that crowd"?  No, not okay.  Furthermore, do we really need logic to explain that you're being an starfish?  If that part of your brain is so underdeveloped, you should see a professional about that.

Ehm... Excuse me?
Well he definitely got the last part of his statement right

Well he definitely got the last part of his statement right
You're the meanest chancellor ever. I'm going to overthrow you and take your place.

Buttman is an 8 year old idiot, Furdle is correct but also an ass at the same time.
You're only three years older than him, I don't know if you get the make these kinds of judgements. He's an idiot and Furdle's an ass, but don't go judging peoples ages yet because you were pretty stupid a while back (and actually, you still are)

You're the meanest chancellor ever. I'm going to overthrow you and take your place.
Urm no.