I think I may have messed up my avatar...

Author Topic: I think I may have messed up my avatar...  (Read 18796 times)

do you need the .ico image to be specifically 256x256?

Because 1) They're annoying as hell and 2) everyone thinks they're oh so cool and superior for having them
no, you're only mad because you tried to do the avatar thing, and it wouldn't work for you, so now you're jealous.

i smell a mass banning

Badspot is online but he doesn't seem to have done anything with this thread. Maybe he's just going to fix the exploit?

usually he's set his profile status to offline but sometimes he can be online for real while his profile says he's offline

do you need the .ico image to be specifically 256x256?
Your's worked. Did mine work?

Anyone who is seriously annoyed by something so absurdly insignificant as these slightly larger avatars has problems that run deeper than the fact that people are using these avatars. I don't care what such people say to the contrary, you're petty and you have a temper problem.

usually he's set his profile status to offline but sometimes he can be online for real while his profile says he's offline
you can notice this if it says his name in the whos online list

you can notice this if it says his name in the whos online list
yeah, pretty much what I was saying, though that list usually shows people who have been offline 15 minutes ago

no, you're only mad because you tried to do the avatar thing, and it wouldn't work for you, so now you're jealous.
No I didn't? I don't even want to. Hell even if I DID want to I couldn't because I'm at school right now.

I'm pretty sure i did it right. Yet for some reason my avatar take a million years to switch over

Your's worked. Did mine work?

Odd I can't see mine on both Firefox & IE, yours is also not showing up on IE & Firefox for me.

Firefox is butthurt and the new versions of IE is slow.

Odd I can't see mine on both Firefox & IE, yours is also not showing up on IE & Firefox for me.
yours was some giant star a bit ago but now it's a cringy 'deal with it' meme

Hey I wanted to use this but I dont wanna get banned. loving imgur and loving goolgle are both forgeted up on my tablet so I cant upload loving anything

No I didn't? I don't even want to. Hell even if I DID want to I couldn't because I'm at school right now.
oh yeah? I'm in school too ya rapscallion.