No reason banner

Author Topic: No reason banner  (Read 8067 times)

insert here
it's already been inserted, nvm

i thought this was a banner for banning resonkinetic from the forums
poor bastard

I don't derail them, people just come in and derail them then blame it on me.
JEEZ I WONDER WHY.

OP deserved ban for spamming.

Snaked once again confirmed for tard.

He should really handicap his posting rate :cookieMonster:

• You admitted to spamming.
  • Technically, the reason "MODERATOR BAN:" is a reason.
  • It is not possible to ban someone for ten seconds.
  • You have absolutely no evidence at all.
  • You didn't even NAME the person.

-Nowhere did he say the words "spam" in OP. Building a rainbow undulo house isn't always spam.
-A reason explains something. "MODERATOR BAN:" just explains that a moderator banned you, not the ban itself.
-special mods can do so.
-upon viewing the ban again, you cannot see who banned you. it just says the reason. and sometimes the ban reason glitches out the first time.

-Nowhere did he say the words "spam" in OP. Building a rainbow undulo house isn't always spam.

-special mods can do so.
ugh

-upon viewing the ban again, you cannot see who banned you. it just says the reason. and sometimes the ban reason glitches out the first time.
no it doesnt lol

I am not a troll, I am not 7 years old. I am 14 years old; check my profile. (before some days, I were 13)

Please please please.....just....

May I ask what your first language is?

guys post arthur's old avatar

i thought this was a banner for banning resonkinetic from the forums
poor bastard

what are you talking about i'm not even that bad

-A reason explains something. "MODERATOR BAN:" just explains that a moderator banned you, not the ban itself.
-special mods can do so.
- If you go to a family RP, then yes, undulo rainbow house is perfectly fine. Go to a City RPG, and it's spam. Assuming this is not a family RP, OP was spamming, like it or not. Undulo is RARELY ever used. For every 1,000 bricks I plant, 1 is undulo.
- The OP is aware of what he was doing at the time, so he is either holding back the reason for a real ban, or he was banned for the rainbow undulo house.
- Special mods do a lot of things, but who would bother with a 10 second ban. Be reasonable. Nobody would ever ban for JUST 10 seconds, and if they do, it's A) not worth drama & B) a joke
- Host a private server, pageup, ban message. I cannot speak on the grounds of seeing who banned you, but really, unless everyone on the server is admin, it should not be hard to deduce WHO banned you.

no reson banner!!

the reson I posted that should have been obvious, but eh