Do you like it?

Yes i do! more pictures please
202 (87.8%)
I like it, but i am not in default :/
15 (6.5%)
No i don't, sorry :/
13 (5.7%)

Total Members Voted: 230

Author Topic: Cohort Team Laboratories [Terrain and nature]  (Read 53188 times)

I want to stick my richard in that laboratory omg

just remembered about this yesterday too and was a bit sad that it was probably dead
but it's not so rejoice

Was initially planning to have 2 islands, but well.. brickcount you know.

It is a clever merge of an earlier project of ours, Eole Island, and the labs. Sized down and more compact. Hopefully we have enough bricks to finish it. Some lab sections are also unfinished, so this will take time. You can see the progress on Sylvanor's server. This will be great.

necro

Hopefully we have enough bricks to finish it.

So far it looks like the server is up to about one fourth the brick limit, I think it will be fine.

So far it looks like the server is up to about one fourth the brick limit, I think it will be fine.

Problem is Syl been having runtime errors at 250k and beyond

its manageable
i reduced to 235k for now, also if it crash i wont lose anything (cause i run 2 clients on the same server)
i can easly reach 320k hope

(click it for better resolution)
« Last Edit: February 01, 2016, 03:52:46 PM by skill4life »

don't know if you've said this already but I don't want to check through the 20 pages right now, are you going to release a version with the brick add-ons as well?

a version has already been released
i released all add ons on the cohortteam website yesteday (computers removed for some days, it had issues)
also the server is up every day for long periods.

Where did you get the Zonebricks?

Where did you get the Zonebricks?
I am assuming default 64x64 mod-terrian cubes with rendering, collision, and raycasting disabled.

I am assuming default 64x64 mod-terrian cubes with rendering, collision, and raycasting disabled.
yep thats it

nature n roads    so peaceful

even more roadddd: i love this one!

Plate slope roads are really nice. Good work Sylv