Author Topic: Official Blockland Subreddit!  (Read 1444 times)

You guys are just great. I'm trying to do something nice here.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2014, 01:51:19 PM by Greek2me »

You guys are just great. I'm trying to do something nice, here.
yeah it seems like a lot of users got richardier

I tried lurking around the handicap's subreddit. But they have to many invite only private topics xd

ive never really liked reddit
and hearing how the community sounds i dont think ill ever join
i'll just stick to forums

The community's actually really cool there. Much better than you'll find on pretty much any other social network.

Yeah reddit is mostly about upgrading your reputation stats. And every post must be you being the first person to tell someone they are stupid for breaking a rule or posting in the wrong place. Or just making the best joke or pun to be loved by everyone. So that following users can give you pointZzzzz!

Yeah reddit is mostly about upgrading your reputation stats. And every post must be you being the first person to tell someone they are stupid for breaking a rule or posting in the wrong place. Or just making the best joke or pun to be loved by everyone. So that following users can give you pointZzzzz!
That's not at all what it's about. Karma isn't really as big of a focus as you think it is. I can see why you'd think that, but it's just not what must Redditors focus on (and you'd understand that if you used Reddit for a while).

The Blockland community on reddit is not the reddit community.

The Blockland community on reddit is not the reddit community.
ive never really liked the layout either