Author Topic: What is the cruelest thing you have done in Videogames?  (Read 6491 times)

Simply post the cruelest thing you have done in a game
i need a laugh and ideas

GO!

i forced a guy to get blasted by tar in infamous

two words

interactive buddy

Threw a harmless spycrab into the sky with my scattergun in TF2, causing him to do a backflip and smash his face against the floor

stole the medpack

And laughed
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 08:47:15 PM by Badger »

sometimes in skyrim I'll just save the game and then kill everyone around and load it again
mostly just to see if I can do it

i set up multiple SLAM traps in a single area and my friend repeatedly blew himself up as he chased me around in HL2:DM

good fun

lasso'd a guy in Red Dead Redemption and dragged him behind the train

he was black

that was pretty cruel I guess. Or that creepy guy who kept his wife's corpse. I hogtied him, lit him on fire and threw him into a stream

I kept them waiting, for a bubble.

launched a nuclear missile against another civ in civ v
that's all I can think of

On halo combat evolved, there is a mission where you encounter the flood and you're backed up by some marines, there are two paths. One behind a rock and another crossing a lake, the rock path apparently leads your team away from some of the spores that will infect them, but the other path...

I changed paths before the Friendly AI could think so they took the wrong damn path, all I could hear were the screams of at least 20 marines as they had infection spores drilling into their chests and combat forms lashing at them with tendrils and plasma weapons.

I'll have to get images by replaying the level and doing everything exactly like I did before, but to give you a mental image of what its like, I'll just have to show you this.

What makes things worse is that I was playing on Heroic at the time so their health was cut 1/3 making them weaker.

On halo combat evolved, there is a mission where you encounter the flood and you're backed up by some marines, there are two paths. One behind a rock and another crossing a lake, the rock path apparently leads your team away from some of the spores that will infect them, but the other path...

I changed paths before the Friendly AI could think so they took the wrong damn path, all I could hear were the screams of at least 20 marines as they had infection spores drilling into their chests and combat forms lashing at them with tendrils and plasma weapons.

I'll have to get images by replaying the level and doing everything exactly like I did before, but to give you a mental image of what its like, I'll just have to show you this.

What makes things worse is that I was playing on Heroic at the time so their health was cut 1/3 making them weaker.
you can close the thread now, i think he wins.