Author Topic: Epic Builds For v9  (Read 77669 times)

I help finish the the front part, it was a little but he liked it, I also helped with the gate.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2007, 12:24:22 PM by cuda007 »

I help finish the the front part, it wall a little but he liked it, I also helped with the gate.

Ok, enough. You did 2 little things, ok. Bones made the entire thing so stop taking credit for what he did. Capiche?
And yes, he saw that post.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2007, 04:39:06 PM by FlyGuy45 »

Titanic Stuff
If you search the ship well enough you can find some names, like mine and Sampapa's

Mines under one of the raises on the top deck :D

I loved helping on this

Titanic Stuff
If you search the ship well enough you can find some names, like mine and Sampapa's

Mines under one of the raises on the top deck :D

I loved helping on this
so is mine and TicTac's

I'd love to see Mr. Smash's Artic Weather Machine included, but he hasn't released the save D:

Due to requests from several people i have decided to release the save file for my Arctic Weather Machine. Idk if it will get included though because it uses a unofficial map that is Ice Pack.

Click to enlarge image.

Just put the file in base/saves/ice (if you have that map.)
Download: Click here

Due to requests from several people i have decided to release the save file for my Arctic Weather Machine. Idk if it will get included though because it uses a unofficial map that is Ice Pack.

Click to enlarge image.

Just put the file in base/saves/ice (if you have that map.)
Download: Click here
Eye candy...

Nice build thar Mr Smash

so does anyone have an idea of when v9 will come out?

Hmm.  Is Badspot accepting saves that weren't built for the default set of maps?

I dunno, but you might as well try. You could dupe it and save the dupe if Randy would release that update...