Author Topic: Epic Builds For v9  (Read 77438 times)

Ive got a build in progress, its B-0075-NKE "Nike" unit of the line.
Its a huge tank, look it up, its based on the bolo from the book "BOLO!" by David Weber.
It isn't ready yet, but I'm making progress.

Oh, and It will have a full interior, including living quarters, bridge, fire control room....etc....etc...

This is an artist rendering of it. (In comparison, those trees are twenty times the size of the largest tree on earth.)
     |
     |
    \/

« Last Edit: May 02, 2008, 09:27:06 PM by raakid »

Its a huge tank, look it up, its based on the bolo from the book "BOLO!" by David Weber.

Oh, and It will have a full interior, including living quarters, bridge, fire control room....etc....etc...

This is an artist rendering of it. (In comparison, those trees are twenty times the size of the largest tree on earth.)
     |
     |
    \/

so.... we are ants?

I've been putting it off too much so here.

Blood Bath told me that you included Festung in V9, Badspot, so here's the final (or at least final for a long time) version.

P.S: This was edited in my custom paint pack, so the grass color will be off, but it's an extremely easy fix.

|
     |
    \/

not drawn by smartypantsp

Looks pretty sweet. GET BUILDING!!!

Ill just post my finished slides because im bored of it
http://www.mediafire.com/?myk41m2m9o9

I was just about to upload somthing and i noticed MARCUM STOLE MY BUILD !!!

Ok here is my build small and to point it's a TDM i made a few weeks ago.

Did he steal it? Or did you save it, claim it as yours, then decide to post it, and noticed someone potsed their own build that you earlier claimed as your own.

xD
I had a hard time typing that, so idk if it makes any sense.
It might, but you might be so stupid to follow it.

Ill just post my finished slides because im bored of it
http://www.mediafire.com/?myk41m2m9o9

I saw someone load that in my server.  They took credit for it, so I banned them.

Which?

whoa thats cool i love it so umm make it better and i will like and love it better like this yaaaaaaay! woo that was cool

I'm not sperm.