Author Topic: Snaked_Snake: Topic derailer  (Read 7125 times)

I was thinking Maxx too.

I was thinking Maxx too.
:^(

I hope you all realize the thread you are all referring to is one of few scenarios where snake wasn't really in the wrong, and he acts this way all the time: enter drama, don't bother reading it, then make a stuffty joke.
Every time he posts, he makes a dumb joke, is told to stop, defends himself with "I said I would stop being dumb," then does it again.

Based upon the title, and this is just going out on a limb here, It's not about one thread, it's about how no matter how it happens, he is PART of every derail.

this isn't directly Snake's fault

this isn't directly Snake's fault
That specific derail is not his fault
When every other post for a full page and a half is snake asking "why?" And "what?" Yes, it is his fault. Especially when he does it over and over again, and acknowledges what he's doing.

That specific derail is not his fault
When every other post for a full page and a half is snake asking "why?" And "what?" Yes, it is his fault. Especially when he does it over and over again, and acknowledges what he's doing.
uh i was talking about the situation in op, not Snake in general

every sane person knows he's a dipstuff by now

Hes getting a drama every day.

The thing that Snake does is he just posts something stupid and then when people complain he acts clueless about it

Snaked_Snake is the human incarnation of Wheatley.

"I am NOT a moron!"

this is too loving accurate

this is too loving accurate
no edit:
only difference is, wheatley was smart enough to actually get what he wanted (for a short while). Snake isn't really capable of much other than pissing off a large amount of the forums with each post of his.

no edit:
only difference is, wheatley was smart enough to actually get what he wanted (for a short while). Snake isn't really capable of much other than pissing off a large amount of the forums with each post of his.

what if thats whAT HE WANTED

we can still settle on this drama and OP are both lame right