Author Topic: Imposter! OMG ITS TRUE!  (Read 1701 times)

ID: 155 went on Tails server as "snot" then... "INVA snot" joined and we knew it was the real snot, so I kicked "snot" . Later ID 155 rejoined as "Mucus" and said "Do you know who you just kicked??? That was the real snot" then "INVA snot" said "Im the snot :D" so we kicked Mucus, then the same ID rejoins as "Destruction" and tells us that it was the real snot. We perma-banned him. Later observations said it was Terror who was doing this. Just to let you know because I saw "snot" in other servers too.

Recap:

INVA Snot = Real
Snot, Mucus, Destrucion = Terror

snot's ID is in the 3000's, methinks.

Or is it...

Over nine-thousAAAAND!!!

snot's ID is in the 3000's, methinks.

Or is it...

Over nine-thousAAAAND!!!
lol, yes it is in the 3000s

Well,

I just used a ID list to find out what there id and names were >_>

ID: 155 went on Tails server as "snot" then... "INVA snot" joined and we knew it was the real snot, so I kicked "snot" . Later ID 155 rejoined as "Mucus" and said "Do you know who you just kicked??? That was the real snot" then "INVA snot" said "Im the snot :D" so we kicked Mucus, then the same ID rejoins as "Destruction" and tells us that it was the real snot. We perma-banned him. Later observations said it was Terror who was doing this. Just to let you know because I saw "snot" in other servers too.

Recap:

INVA Snot = Real
Snot, Mucus, Destrucion = Terror

terror has used the names 'Terror' and 'Destruction' interchangeably for a while now.