0 (0%)
5/5
4 (9.1%)
9001/5
4 (9.1%)
Speechless/5
24 (54.5%)

Total Members Voted: 44

Author Topic: [V2] Bugatti "Bolt" Veyron - Some news on page 9.  (Read 33211 times)

Need some advice at my server then?
i think i got banned or whatever by nuclear bear
maybe im thinking of the wrong server

thats a different server lol

this car is hot. enough said.

this car is hot. enough said.
Aww thank you.

omg

thank you soo much!
Anytime!

Uhh...You are actually thinking of a different server.

surprised there hasn't been a load of people that came in yelling at you for not using "blocklands style"

Uhh...You are actually thinking of a different server.
uh yeah champion already pointed that out

surprised there hasn't been a load of people that came in yelling at you for not using "blocklands style"
Heh...I found that interesting.

Yeah, that's very strange. When I released my Marussia, which uses a lot more smooth shading, nobody mentioned it.
And thinking about it, I gotta push out an update for it.

Anyway, awesome car you got there Night_Hawk, even though I hate the Veyron, but that's just my personal preference.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 11:13:02 AM by TheTurtorn »

The server for the garage won't respond.

Looks amazing and I love it...slight suggestion would be possibly adding more customizations...racing stripes, decals etc...
Different wheels would also be pretty nice
Other than that, absolutely amazing job!

Beautiful car!
I can see that guys here don't like unblockland styled cars..but I actually do like it
It is sort of blockland style..But not so
Keep up the great work
The modifying option is the best!

Looks amazing and I love it...slight suggestion would be possibly adding more customizations...racing stripes, decals etc...
Different wheels would also be pretty nice
Other than that, absolutely amazing job!
Usually I wouldn't see those things on Bugattis. I can't even do the wheels after what I heard that you couldn't choose different wheels because you might get kicked out've the server.

Usually I wouldn't see those things on Bugattis. I can't even do the wheels after what I heard that you couldn't choose different wheels because you might get kicked out've the server.
The feature of changing wheels has been removed after said bug