0 (0%)
5/5
4 (9.1%)
9001/5
4 (9.1%)
Speechless/5
24 (54.5%)

Total Members Voted: 44

Author Topic: [V2] Bugatti "Bolt" Veyron - Some news on page 9.  (Read 33220 times)

Sorry for the bump, but the DL's broken.

Sorry for the bump, but the DL's broken.
Sorry. I was moving my released addons into a released addons folder to be more organized. The link's fixed.

How to edit vehicle?

How to edit vehicle?
Look at the vehicle and type /garage in to the chat.

RTB is dead, the support_garage download page doesn't exist. Can you upload it to mediafire?

Um...The link works, the link to Support_Garage is the link to download the addon from Swollow's RTB Addon Archive

RTB is dead, the support_garage download page doesn't exist. Can you upload it to mediafire?
Your internet provided probably blocked host22, try this instead

∞/5?
I didn't seem to have that on my keyboard. Thanks!

I DL'ed but theres 4 strange thing's about the car. #1: the backlights are spaced out a bit too much. #2:the wheels are too small. and #3: is It possible to animate the spoiler coming up/down?. #4. the front grill doesn't have a grill on it. last but not least. the car is adjusted a little over the real adjustment IRL. when I spawned it the car looked kinda stubborn

I DL'ed but theres 4 strange thing's about the car. #1: the backlights are spaced out a bit too much. #2:the wheels are too small. and #3: is It possible to animate the spoiler coming up/down?. #4. the front grill doesn't have a grill on it. last but not least. the car is adjusted a little over the real adjustment IRL. when I spawned it the car looked kinda stubborn
1: Have you not heard any single word I said?! I said about 10 times I`d experiment with that.

2: They're supposed to be like that. It'll look stupid if the wheels were bigger.

3:No

4: Does it really matter?

5: What in the world do you mean? Blockland's cars aren't supposed to be like you're talking about.

1: Have you not heard any single word I said?! I said about 10 times I`d experiment with that.

2: They're supposed to be like that. It'll look stupid if the wheels were bigger.

3:No

4: Does it really matter?

5: What in the world do you mean? Blockland's cars aren't supposed to be like you're talking about.
why are you being so hostile? just because he doesnt have some correct grammar doesn't make it all invalid. some of the things he pointed out are valid things that you could make happen. The spoiler can be made operable using barnabas' interactive vehicle support. The wheels do look a bit odd. the break lights need fixed and the grill should have... a grill..? I believe his last point was pointing out a flaw in the suspension, or height from the wheels and the chassis.

why are you being so hostile? just because he doesnt have some correct grammar doesn't make it all invalid. some of the things he pointed out are valid things that you could make happen. The spoiler can be made operable using barnabas' interactive vehicle support. The wheels do look a bit odd. the break lights need fixed and the grill should have... a grill..? I believe his last point was pointing out a flaw in the suspension, or height from the wheels and the chassis.
True, but again, sometime, I'll plan to update this model by doing some tweakin' and such, but just hang in there.