Author Topic: New Clothing?  (Read 1438 times)

I was wondering how you would go about making a new torso, hat, or another item of clothing. I made a dts of a pilgrim hat for Thanksgiving, but I couldn't figure out where to put it. Could someone let me know if it's even possible to make new ones?

I don't think it's possible, for it would be illegal, I believe.

Wrong Illidan, Make a /command for it.

As Kheyre said, you could make a / command, that would hide the Torso and place a new shape in the position of the Torso, i ain't sure how to do that though, but i'm sure it's possible

Also, why the heck did i make the 'T' in torso, capital? XD

True, I meant like adding hats to the Avatar Options...

Okay, I'm bumping this because I would once again like to know how to add more things like hats into the avatar options menu. Is this possible?

Not the menu part, but the /command is.

I know a /command is. =P

I know a /command is. =P

Wow. Just. Wow. Big bump.

Why do you need to know exactly? Still trying for the pilgrim hat? I thought we gave up on that last thanksgiving.

Anyway, I don't see the point because, this isn't possible. So I'm confused to as why you want to know, and what for.

I couldn't care less about the pilgrim hat. I just think it would be really neat if we could.

I couldn't care less about the pilgrim hat. I just think it would be really neat if we could.

Well too bad. You can't. Its unusful and unneeded.

I don't think it's possible, for it would be illegal, I believe.

How the heck could it be illegal!?

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiit!!!!!

How the heck could it be illegal!?
It involves effectively stealing Badspot's M.dts and modifying it.

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!!!!!
My refrigerator seems to be running, to your house to Rape You Dead.