Author Topic: That Bingo (5075) and Speedy Onion (29510)  (Read 3036 times)

Sirlancelot and I were building on his server with two of his friends joined.  They were acting fine until Sirlancelot said he had to be AFK.  Out of nowhere they started to bother everyone on the server.

Here are their IDs

Then they banned everyone on the server who wasn't a super admin.

They continued to bother me. 

They used relay events to spam explosives while I worked on the hotel:

Then Speedy Onion started to wand everything I built:

More people joined since

Spammed the roof with emitters: 

i was there
both of them were annoying as forget

After I left they passworded it and changed the server name to love RP.

Lol Onion was on Yorktown's CRP team speak. He's hilarious but holy stuff if he isn't a troll...

This was really uncalled for on both of their behaves however. I may end up adding onto my server blacklist...

Why didn't the host Demote them?

Unless he was afk, he should do it now.

Why didn't the host Demote them?

Unless he was afk, he should do it now.
OP stated that Lancelot went afk

Yea as you can see in OP I was there for a short time. After I was told to "Be my slut of die" (or similar), I was flashed a bunch of times because I said to "forget off". It was pretty rude, immature, and childish. I was not however, enraged enough to make a drama.

Now it all goes back to Lancelot. If he doesn't demote (or, better yet, ban) them, it'll reflect on him. This is unacceptable.

This is what happens when I go afk..

I'll deal with it.

Lol Onion was on Yorktown's CRP team speak. He's hilarious but holy stuff if he isn't a troll...

This was really uncalled for on both of their behaves however. I may end up adding onto my server blacklist...

Thanks braj

I think this got a little bit out of hand, for sure. But to our credit, we have been friends with Sir Lance for a very long time in RL. It isn't that I'm excusing anything, but I feel very much at liberty to joke around with my friends. And as a side note, Kreon didn't say a single thing this entire time. I would have gladly stopped if he had asked but no such comment was ever made!

Thanks braj

I think this got a little bit out of hand, for sure. But to our credit, we have been friends with Sir Lance for a very long time in RL. It isn't that I'm excusing anything, but I feel very much at liberty to joke around with my friends. And as a side note, Kreon didn't say a single thing this entire time. I would have gladly stopped if he had asked but no such comment was ever made!
i would have said something about it but i wasnt there to see it because you banned me
gg

SpeedyOnion and ThatBingo are problematic users. I blame SirLancelot for this for acting foolish and making them admin.

SpeedyOnion and ThatBingo are problematic users. I blame SirLancelot for this for acting foolish and making them admin.

Read the facts. Sir Lance didn't do anything foolish. We are friends in real life, so of course we are all SA on our respective servers! Bingo and I know how to enjoy our time and that is all this was. He didn't make us admin so we could annoy people on his server. That was something he'd never be okay with. But he was AFK at the time.

Anyone who points fingers is problematic in my opinion. There are ways to solve problems without assigning blame to people who don't need to be dragged into this sort of thing. Bingo and I took this too far! That's all there is to it.
But unfortunately this is the internet and I know you're going to have some attempt at a witty reply. Just consider this my apology on behalf of Bingo and I. - For our behavior on Sirlance's server while he was away - Not for our behavior in general. I know how to enjoy my time and I will continue to do as I please in that regard. Remember that this is an internet game on which we play with blocks. So let's not label any individual as immature. I agree that my behavior annoys others at times, but if you choose to go along with me, you'll have a good time! And I'm not about to change anything.

Fin.

I unbanned you, Frankie.