Poll

discord

6 (27.3%)
16 (72.7%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: RuneScape Megathread - HARDCORE IRONMAN  (Read 161679 times)

Oh, you're in old school. Nevermind, I'm pretty sure the proboscises are worthless there.
yeah oops :( i shouldve clarified

so if you get a bond how hard is it to make enough money for another bond before you run out of time
cus there's probably like a million more ways to get money with membership and less bots (???)

Chompy hunting is cancerous.  I honestly don't know how people can stand getting 300 kills for the Western Provinces diary.

so if you get a bond how hard is it to make enough money for another bond before you run out of time
cus there's probably like a million more ways to get money with membership and less bots (???)
honestly it's been about 2 days in my membership and ive been doing quests and slight farming and i made 32k+ without really trying to go for $$$
basically it's really easy to get enough for another bond in the 14 days.

ayy my first medium clue scroll was a zammy page 2, pink headband and 16 nature runes
sellin that page tho

bit late but i got this game

smartsocks

Chompy hunting is cancerous.  I honestly don't know how people can stand getting 300 kills for the Western Provinces diary.

i have final hat ;)

but i did that stuff like 6 years ago. i dont recall why i enjoyed the challenge.

how could this happen to me
i made my mistakes
got nowhere to run

That's not noted potions, seems like an average medium clue
0/10

That's not noted potions, seems like an average medium clue
0/10
was my first medium out of 6 (besides my first one) that wasn't addy stuff :) (and over like............ 20k)

maybe i just have too high expectations because my first clue was a zammy page 2

can anyone say "noob?"

evar was soopr nice and gave me 200k so i can buy basically anything I want at the free level, and some random dude gave me a mithril scimmy. (Don't think he knew I could already afford it plenty)

I too am on the noob train

I too am on the noob train

it is now your goal to get 99 agility.
become one in the 99 agility club