RuneScape Megathread - HARDCORE IRONMAN

Poll

discord

6 (27.3%)
16 (72.7%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: RuneScape Megathread - HARDCORE IRONMAN  (Read 160159 times)

Honestly, I expected that runescape had changed completely or so I'd heard, but it honestly looks very the same (I know combat is new, but that sounds cool imo). Much nicer of course but a lot looks the same, like gui icons, old quests, font, buttons and whatnot. :D I like it a lot, man I wanna play now.

And holy stuff when I spawned and thought "where am I" and realized I was in Burthorpe wooot. Neither I or my brothers ever bothered to become members so this location was new to me. Even made my brother come on, he hadn't played since 08 at least, so he showed off his rune trimmed, gold, guthix and saradomin. The beast collector.

I'm currently combat lvl 36 and will probably the next time I come on boost my melee skills. Anyone got a good spot for this. I'm thinking about hill giants in the edgeville dungeon or dem big roosterroaches in that uhm, security thing dungeon nearby but I don't remember if I may be too weak for them at the moment, or if they still exist? Got full mithril gear and can fish trout.

Ah hells yeah my man that's where I used to train back in the day. Then I moved up to those red spiders in the fortress of security.
Hey hit me up and add me to your friendslist if you ever wanna hang out or do something (ign: Cavik)
I can also help you get a good gear setup going and etc

when i was in f2p i farmed guards for hours until i went to 40 att/str/def
for ranged and magic i went to hill giants in crandor (dragon slayer quest area) till i reached 40 there
but then i realized i shouldnt have done that because member areas are 1000000x better

If money is the issue I could see about hooking you up with a bond, ladle.

Nah I just wanna lvl up, but what do you mean with bond.

I'm thinking hill giants because you get large bones and not too bad drops. I know that you could get rune scim from roosterroach back in the day tho, but then you miss out on bones. But are they too tough for little lvl 36 me if I wanna go hand-to-hand.

You can purchase bonds with in game money or real world money to exchange for things such as membership time, runecoins, and treasure hunter keys.
It's a good system for removing gold farmers and its worked really well.
As for training I would do hillies.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 03:50:15 PM by Cavik »

the halloween event is out