Poll

discord

6 (27.3%)
16 (72.7%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: RuneScape Megathread - HARDCORE IRONMAN  (Read 160020 times)

why is zeah so loving stupid
i need 75% favour in farmville, so i have to painstakingly make buckets filled with compost and grey forget and each one I give away gives me .1 favour? that's ridiculous, what's the point

6 hour AFKing is gone

And now Karamja Shop is gone. Also an amazing world map came out today.

i played 2007 for about an hour and these two guys kept following me and asking me what 9 + 10 was

And now Karamja Shop is gone. Also an amazing world map came out today.
agreed

Music cape was achievable to me some time ago...

this is what was needed for it back in the day (taken from wiki):
  • 65 Thieving to enter all of the different seasonal gardens in the Sorceress's Garden minigame.
  • A champion's scroll. (Unlock "Victory is Mine" inside the Champions Guild Arena)
  • 70 Hitpoints to enter the Zamorak camp in the God Wars Dungeon. (Note: You CANNOT boost this requirement.)
  • 70 Agility to enter the Saradomin camp, as well as a rope to access the area. (Note: You CANNOT boost this requirement.)
plus visiting every place that has music and doing all quests that unlock new music (obviously)

doesn't seem too bad right? the hardest task in that list is probably the champions scroll, but i was lucky to obtain it while doing a slayer task pretty early on

but now..

i need a dark totem to get skotizos lair music (i have two pieces that took me way too long)
i have to do monkey madness 2 which has a obnoxious 69 slayer lever req that will take ages to level up to
must reach great olm in chambers of xeric (a nuisance)
and now with the release of inferno i have to get a friqin fire cape to get to mor ul rek and i have to even sacrifice it to unlock the inferno music

what is it with every new music piece there has to be a requirement to unlock the music?????

i'm getting the 69 slayer for MM2 right now :/

After I complete MM2, I'm going for the music cape

What should I level first

I don't think it's possible for you anymore
but having an untrimmed slayer cape is pretty cool

I don't think it's possible for you anymore
but having an untrimmed slayer cape is pretty cool
I need to make more money before trying to grind out combat. I can't even afford pots for nmz

What should I level first
i see you're part of the 1 hunter pure community