Poll

discord

6 (27.3%)
16 (72.7%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: RuneScape Megathread - HARDCORE IRONMAN  (Read 160019 times)

i see you're part of the 1 hunter pure community
I have rebelled

all the money making methods are garbage for f2p basically barring anyone from being able to get a bond lmao

i cri cause i have more than 2.5m in bank but it's all in members objects

are feathers not worth much anymore?
I remember at one point feathers were somewhat easy to get and would sell for a fair amount

are feathers not worth much anymore?
I remember at one point feathers were somewhat easy to get and would sell for a fair amount

3 coins each

i cri cause i have more than 2.5m in bank but it's all in members objects
Unless I was dreaming, they've made it where you can sell members objects on the GE.

Unless I was dreaming, they've made it where you can sell members objects on the GE.

dreaming at least in osrs terms

ey yo so can someone explain whats the difference between osrs/rs3 besides the option to use the new n 'fancy' skills and combat?

ey yo so can someone explain whats the difference between osrs/rs3 besides the option to use the new n 'fancy' skills and combat?
rs3 has taken a completely new path for the game storyline (for better or worse), and generally has a lot more playable content.

k so osrs is focusing more on the main three, sara zam and guthix for whatever story(?), and then rs3 is literally any god and race they can think of
... so why do I always hear people talking about osrs?
is it just the nostalgia or do people just not like rs3's story?
because tbh I was pretty hyped for learning more about zaros

Runescape 3 has turned into a stuffshow of buyable cosmetics, bonus XP, and them constantly pushing runecoins or solomon's shop ro some stuff. Inflation forgeted the game big time (which just happens after the game existing so long) in that now runescape bonds are 24m while osrs bonds are around 2.5m? some stuff like that. Even basic money making nets you more than 100k+ per hour because the currency is worth so little. Bonus XP is handed out like water to prayers and it really devalues getting a 99 or even trying to. The shop funnels tons of really ugly and non-runescape looking players into the game and the constant weird stuff like Legacy mode, where you don't use any skills is complete garbage to the one where it just goes through the motions of skills automatically. Everything looks weird and plasticy, you get those squeal of fortune stuffs or whatever and they give xp. you can actually buy xp in the game, or well, a random chance to get it. here's a video on it $13000 seems like a lot but that's every skill in the game to max level. it's forgeted up. in osrs there's no skills, no money shop, no mismatched cosmetics, and god damn it looks like garbage but imo it's better then the weird barbie feel of runescape 3

but that's just me

i now have members lol