Poll

discord

6 (27.3%)
16 (72.7%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: RuneScape Megathread - HARDCORE IRONMAN  (Read 159688 times)

How do you make good F2P money? I think yew or runite are good.

Yew is okay. Runite is good in theory but there are so few mining locations for it, especially for f2p. Not really worth the leveling.

At lower levels coal and iron are pretty good though. Honestly though I don't think there are a lot of great ways to make money in f2p because most of the good stuff is members.

bonds dropped 200k so i was able to snag one

The Christmas event for Old School came out today.  You can participate in the event by going south of Falador.

help, just bought a bond, how do I make stacks of money tyvm

help, just bought a bond, how do I make stacks of money tyvm
post stats

I want to train my range with iron knives but im training on flesh crawlers and i end up spending 80k on 1k knives and i barely make the money back to be able to do it

working on getting attack to 75 as i train slayer to 69, would switching from a dragon scim to a godsword at 75 be worth the cost

working on getting attack to 75 as i train slayer to 69, would switching from a dragon scim to a godsword at 75 be worth the cost

i believe godswords arent used much to train skills because they are so slow. use something like saradomin sword to skill, its as fast as a scimmy

i believe godswords arent used much to train skills because they are so slow. use something like saradomin sword to skill, its as fast as a scimmy
looked into it, thanks

i actually just bamboozled myself

i was on twitch watching runescape streams and saw a user named oldschool_runescape streaming with a title "double xp" or something. in the description of the stream
they were saying something like "finally old school will get douple xp, activate it by clicking this link".
i was excited, it looked real, so i clicked the link and it took me to a site that looked very much like the runescape site. of course it was an obvious scam if i had looked a bit
closer but my brain shut down for a minute as i rushed to write down my name and password to "login". then it asked for authenticator, i wrote the numbers my authenticator generated and then the site asked for bank pin. i mean how much more obvious can a scam get. but i wanted doppel xp. i pressed the button that said "i dont have a bank pin" (because i dont (i live life on the edge)), and went back to the stream to see that it got taken down. i was a dum-dum.

i changed password for my account, email and authenticator and checked a box in the authenticator that encrypts it to work on only my computer or something and ran a quick scan that found no threats. i didnt write my email down anywhere, and my character's name cant be used to login. i only gave out my character's name, password that is now old and the numbers generated by my authenticator. i can login to my account with the new password and nothing is changed.

am i safe or will my account r.i.p in pieces

am i safe or will my account r.i.p in pieces
Sounds like you're okay. You kinda dodged the phish by inputting your screen name instead of email address. Changing your password was a good call, and the authenticator code you put in was only valid for about 90 seconds anyways.

yeah i was already halfway inputting my email but then i saw that i could write email address/username and for some reason i decided that writing my email was too much work and put my username instead, even though i cant login with it to the game or to the real runescape sites. lets just say clearly not my brightest moments.
and they might have bots or something signing in to the scammed accounts so 90 seconds is generous really.

just scary thinking how easily i gave them that kind of information