Poll

discord

6 (27.3%)
16 (72.7%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: RuneScape Megathread - HARDCORE IRONMAN  (Read 161517 times)

congratules, you can now wear a special +9 to all stats cape

gz

ty. This is my second time getting 99 fletching. On RS2 I had 99 fletching, cooking, and farming. The no respect 99's lmfaooooo

gj

Mid to high-leveled players can make a decent profit by doing Barrows for a few hours.  Even more so if they hit any Barrows equipment.
High-leveled rangers/mages can take on Zulrah after partial completion of the Regicide quest for a pretty penny.
Making runite bars at the Blast Furnace can make you up to 1.4M an hour if you buy into a clan's shift.
oops, forgot about bosses/barrows

btw what should i do once i finish my slayer task? just do more slayer?

Well it depends, do you want to keep doing Slayer?

gj
Well it depends, do you want to keep doing Slayer?
I think I'll make more money that way. Once I get 55 I can get broad bolts and I can kill cave horrors too.

Add me to the playerlist: Braccae
so iron knives is a pretty good money making method
about 100k per hour plus smithing exp
win win

insert 99 fletching here
Congratulations!

I had literally posted Barrows loot on the same page, literally three posts before yours; it's cool tho.

so iron knives is a pretty good money making method
about 100k per hour plus smithing exp
win win
Yeah, if you're a low level.  I think cannonballs is more profit per hour, despite having lower XP/hr.

I had literally posted Barrows loot on the same page, literally three posts before yours; it's cool tho.
i love u

old school runescape had a tournament event for $10,000, stream went under heavy ddos from basement dwellers. w366 falador was torn down by riots

also aiming for 99 agility, got 11 levels from 57 since yesterday
i'm also making money from it
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 05:18:35 PM by Refticus »

also aiming for 99 agility, got 11 levels from 57 since yesterday
i'm also making money from it
If you're using the marks to buy amylase crystals, and you don't have the graceful outfit, you're doing it wrong.
I presume you already do though, cuz 57 agility should have been enough grinding rooftops to get it.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2015, 11:22:32 PM by KoopaScooper »

Hahah

sounds like wyverns to me