Poll

discord

6 (27.3%)
16 (72.7%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: RuneScape Megathread - HARDCORE IRONMAN  (Read 160077 times)

LOL

also finally got my dragon scimmy yay

now to do Fremennik Isles
« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 07:09:00 PM by Freek »

...i wipe my bumhole with dragon scimitars....................

....................................................................i try not to poo much......................

If there is no BL clan, is anyone in a clan I could join?

If there is no BL clan, is anyone in a clan I could join?
http://services.runescape.com/m=clan-home/a=97/clan/Courage%20and%20Valour

hop in as a guest if you're interested in joining, ask for someone to recruit you and say Bacon sent you if I'm not on.

EDIT: this is for rs3, I'm sure someone else around here has an osrs clan if you're looking for that

Someone just made this in the G.E.

Today I learned (and am vastly disappointed) that Bandos d'hide looks similar to a 3rd age range top.  Rest in piece, hopes and dreams.

Barrows sounds good right about now.

[img ]http://i.imgur.com/gBOcsPk.png[/img]
Barrows sounds good right about now.
Do you have OSB pro? also congrats on the 70 def

I just realized I forgot to post these

These happened on the same day.

I'm gonna be done with rs for a while sadly after an unfortunate mishap that cost me my bank. So.

Good run though. I'll be rebuilding after this summer.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 06:10:03 PM by Evar678 »

I can't wait for Deadman Mode to come out for Oldschool Runescape.

For those who don't know what Deadman Mode is. All users that enable Deadman Mode will only be able to join Deadman Mode specific servers. PvP will be everywhere including in banks. To counteract the amount of people that are going to PvP in the city they're putting in these things called World Guardians which look like White Knights from Falador at the moment. They're level 350, Can teleport block, Smite, Ice Barrage, And can insta-kill users. World Guardians will only be in cities. On death you will have all stats lowered by 7 levels. This is to prevent PvP from becoming stale by top-dogs reigning down on the lower leveled users because the level limit on PvP will be removed. You will also drop a single-use bank key that allows for the person that killed you to access your bank at any time only once. Release date for Deadman Mode is said to be in October. Personally I'm either going to make a clan with my friends or join the biggest clan I can find.

Do you have OSB pro?
Nah. As useful as it would be, I'm sticking with free for now.

Sick.  I'm missing the tassies for my set right now.
Sucks that you lost your bank, hope you recover.

I haven't played runescape in a while but does anybody actually play the new runescape?

Deadman mode will be ridiculously cool

I haven't played runescape in a while but does anybody actually play the new runescape?
Yes, around the same amount that plays Old School

Would buying Granite armour be worth it to get from 50-60 def, or should I just stay with Rune armour?
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 01:50:45 PM by Freek »

Would buying Granite armour be worth it to get from 50-60 def, or should I just stay with Rune armour?
Depends on the use.  Granite armour has slightly higher defense bonuses and weighs a little over twice as much compared to rune.  I'd much rather recommend the fighter/penance torso.