RuneScape Megathread - HARDCORE IRONMAN

Poll

discord

6 (27.3%)
16 (72.7%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: RuneScape Megathread - HARDCORE IRONMAN  (Read 157987 times)

So today ronan referred to me as "oh now THAT'S a noob" on the rs twitch channel before spamming tons of easter eggs on top of me
That was interesting

Oh that was actually you? I checked the thread during the stream but you hadn't posted when I looked.

but really you were like level 5 c'mon port

Oh that was actually you? I checked the thread during the stream but you hadn't posted when I looked.

but really you were like level 5 c'mon port

it was an intentionally new account

That awesome moment when Mod Archie features you in the Player Spotlight on the offical Oldschool Runescape YouTube channel.
https://youtu.be/3sJLP5ebAjs?t=1m42s

That awesome moment when Mod Archie features you in the Player Spotlight on the offical Oldschool Runescape YouTube channel.
https://youtu.be/3sJLP5ebAjs?t=1m42s
omg

http://runetracker.org/track07-drum+nd+bass,0,2?

Add me, 'drum nd bass'!
I will be up for bossing with people once my combat stats are up.
Send me your rsn over pm because I probably wont read this thread for another 6-8 months.

What are your thoughts on black pures in 07? Are they any good or should i not waste my time making one?

They'd better bring out resizable mode soon because i am breaking my loving eyes looking at this tiny screen all day
I am nearly ready to go finish dragon slayer, i'm trying to stay cost efficient so i lvl'd smithing to 33 then took a dwarven stout and made my nails leveled my magic to 35 to use fire bolt in conjunction with my dragon shield, now i just need fishing for the lobsters and money for some chaos runes.
Any tips for real fast money on f2p? I've been mining and selling clay in a batch of hundred for some quick money but it gets boring real fast

Kbd with the buds, 5 man split. 4 kills in:

Visage sold for 16m, 3.2m split.

Went back, two kills later:

I need to get back into this, I'd love to play with you guys, but I'd have to start at level 1 because I bet my old account was deleted.

I still remember the credentials to it, oddly enough.

Cool fact of the day
When you fight Elvarg in Dragon Slayer bring teleports
Why? Because when you run out of food and have to leave, you can then come back trough Karamja and he will have the same amount of health you left him with, AND THEN YOU loving KILL HIM AND BEAT ALL THE F2P QUESTS

Can someone tell me how to Wildy PK because i tried to and i'm clueless, a guy starts attacking me and i thought we'd fight till death, he finally runs out of food
Then he runs the forget away
The forget is this stuff
Also i have members now. promised myself i'd get it after finishing all quests
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 01:23:43 PM by Landmineman4000² »

OSRS WENT F2P? OH MY GOOOOOD

are there any limitations by playing without paying for a membership? i mean i totally can pay for a membership but i'm just wondering. do free players get access to members-only content like houses and, what was it, 75% of the map?

OSRS WENT F2P? OH MY GOOOOOD

are there any limitations by playing without paying for a membership? i mean i totally can pay for a membership but i'm just wondering. do free players get access to members-only content like houses and, what was it, 75% of the map?
free players get access to f2p content much like in 2007.

so armor capped at rune, can't go past falador, ect