RuneScape Megathread - HARDCORE IRONMAN

Poll

discord

6 (27.3%)
16 (72.7%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: RuneScape Megathread - HARDCORE IRONMAN  (Read 159970 times)

AND THEN YOU loving KILL HIM AND BEAT ALL THE F2P QUESTS

what if I told you

I beat all the free quests in <24 hours (before trade limit wore off)

I seriously underestimated Elvarg when I fought him and only brought Salmon. Worried me the second he started hitting me for constant 9s and I had to eat every other hit lol. I still won but he managed to drain most of my Salmon.

They'd better bring out resizable mode soon because i am breaking my loving eyes looking at this tiny screen all day

https://rsbuddy.com/osbuddy/

that's just straight up image stretching
it's also something that anyone still using the browser needs to get

In game name for main is Rustyy and for pure is D13d if anyone wants to add me, I wont be on very much until later June (when my exams are over) but pm me on the forums if you add me and I'll add you back.

I'm back on the road for QP cape
currently doing the giant dwarf, which i've procrastinated on for around 2 years lol

how the forget do you make this bigger it hurts my eyes

how the forget do you make this bigger it hurts my eyes
OSBuddy has a resizable client but it's a little blurry. However, Jagex is working on a resizable mode for Old School which will be released in the Summer.

I'm back on the road for QP cape
currently doing the giant dwarf, which i've procrastinated on for around 2 years lol

Enjoy! I speedran 3 capes: one when OSRS came out, one on an ironman, and one just for fun.

Enjoy! I speedran 3 capes: one when OSRS came out, one on an ironman, and one just for fun.
lol thanks. I've forgotten how stuffty some of these quests are like Another Slice of Ham.

my favorite part of runescape is the part where i cant even sell my members items to get a bond because im not a member lol

my favorite part of runescape is the part where i cant even sell my members items to get a bond because im not a member lol
Old school or RS3?

rs3
Getting money in rs3 is considerably easy, but 8mil for 2 weeks of membership is a little high.