Poll

discord

6 (27.3%)
16 (72.7%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: RuneScape Megathread - HARDCORE IRONMAN  (Read 159348 times)

Oh god, I still have that from back in 2nd grade. The nostalgia... ;_;

Btw, my IGN is ReshiramFury. pls add me its lonely in here
added to OP

but you won't add others??
what??
oh forget i didnt realize you guys posted yours, i'll add them to OP

When you thought Jagex couldn't get even more money hungry, they prove you wrong.
I've logged in just to discover the price of membership is going up.
9.49$ for a month of membership.
I mean come on, the game is great and all but I wouldn't say it's worth 10 dollars a month.
25.99$ for three months isn't too bad, the price before was 24.95$ or something wasn't it?
But still, they already have in-game purchases everywhere, why do they need to raise the price of membership?

Also the price of bonds are going up.
I hope the price in GE won't raise up too much, I've been considering getting them for my membership.

the price of membership used to be $5 and those few that had it got to have it locked in
and now for those that had that money is easy to come by quickly, and bonds are cheap
so no real point to pay for membership with real money, so membership is mostly free

Its gonna be a pain saving GP for a bond on my hardcore account.

Its gonna be a pain saving GP for a bond on my hardcore account.
As far as I can tell, I don't think hardcore would be able to get bonds. You can only get them by trading them, because no NPC vendor in the game sells them. They're just created when someone buys one with real money off the website.

As far as I can tell, I don't think hardcore would be able to get bonds. You can only get them by trading them, because no NPC vendor in the game sells them. They're just created when someone buys one with real money off the website.
A bond is the only thing you can buy from the GE or buy from players as an Ironman.

A bond is the only thing you can buy from the GE or buy from players as an Ironman.
If I am correct, it wouldn't be against the rules to trade a bond between two accounts owned by the same user.
As long as neither of them has done anything that is against the rules, such as botting.
I'm considering buying a bond on my main to give it to my hardcore.

For us to create the clan we need 5 people online at the same time.
Everyone get on Runescape on 1/25/2015 at 6pm EST. Make sure you're in the SentryTV friends chat.

The clan have been made. If anyone wishes to join the clan, Please PM me your username and we'll meet up on a world.
From there I would be able to invite you to the clan. Note: If you leave a clan you have to wait 7 days til you can join.

The clan have been made. If anyone wishes to join the clan, Please PM me your username and we'll meet up on a world.
From there I would be able to invite you to the clan. Note: If you leave a clan you have to wait 7 days til you can join.
I can also invite you if needed, just contact me somehow and I'll get to it as soon as possible.

Just got done duoing chaos elemental with Pah.
Could've gone longer but I accidentally attacked Pah and got skulled.
We also looted 2 dragon 2h swords and like a million mithril darts.

Also, Heres my bank.

Cause why not?

Clan Rock-Gathering 2015
« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 01:31:33 AM by Sentry »

Clan Rock-Gathering 2015

I was there, that was pretty fun. Maybe we should probably organize another on a larger scale sometime.

damn, nice bank sentry

finally finished Grand Tree, going for QP cape soon
« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 06:55:04 AM by Freek »