Poll

discord

6 (27.3%)
16 (72.7%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Author Topic: RuneScape Megathread - HARDCORE IRONMAN  (Read 159915 times)

never played this
is it good to start playing?
this > tibia?

Anyone that hasn't played Runescape must of had the worst childhood ever.

never played this
is it good to start playing?
this > tibia?
I'd say in my opinion it can be pretty fun.
It's not too hard to get into the game either.
Starting off might be a bit boring, but it gets real fun fighting bosses, playing mini-games, and doing skills with friends.
At a point though it becomes a grind for money to get better equipment, but if you managed to get your skills up balanced it's pretty easy to make money.
I'd recommend doing all the quests that are non-members first before purchasing membership, that way you'll have a good high level to start off and will have access to a lot of features.
However it is easier to get some skills up under members such as mining, or woodcutting for example.
You have divination to work along the other skills, sign of porters are a good example.
It'll let you send items to your bank, and they're very easy and cheap to make.
If you need help starting out I can show you around if I'm not busy.

Anyone that hasn't played Runescape must of had the worst childhood ever.
I so agree, I started playing Runescape in first grade when my brother had found out about it.
I've been playing ever since, recently have been off and on with it.

GE > Tradepost
more like
player interaction > GE > Tradepost

that swing distance tho

RIGHT, LETS GO AND COOK SOME FESH

edit: when i saw all the tutorials i have to go through i just quit lmao is the old version better? im starting to hate on the new one
edit2: the screen of the old school version is too smal for me so i nope'd out
« Last Edit: January 15, 2015, 02:25:01 PM by pefu19 »

osbuddy has a resizeable screen for old school

edit: when i saw all the tutorials i have to go through i just quit lmao is the old version better? im starting to hate on the new one
Yeah, the tutorial sucks horribly, I don't know why Jagex changes the tutorial bi-monthly.
The best in my opinion had to have been the one with the dragon under Lumbridge.

I miss the old tutorial that was nothing going wrong at all, just a stroll on an island.

Grinding out quest points right now so I can do Dragon Slayer so that I can use my Rune Platebody thats been sitting in my bank for ages.

Grinding out quest points right now so I can do Dragon Slayer so that I can use my Rune Platebody thats been sitting in my bank for ages.
how many qp do you have?

how many qp do you have?
15, I need 32.
I'm not a fan of quests tbh.

15, I need 32.
I'm not a fan of quests tbh.
wait are you playing oldschool or rs3?

wait are you playing oldschool or rs3?
OS. However I do still play RS3 frequently.

OS. However I do still play RS3 frequently.
oh ok, I recommend doing sheep herder due to it giving 4 quest points and doric's quest because its so easy

also folks, i'll put Runescape usernames in OP for people in this thread, just post your name in RS.