Author Topic: Descent, GreenHills, Harbor, North Pole [SpeedKart Track Pack]  (Read 7286 times)

Holy stuff. That's glorious.

It's some really pretty terrain, and the environment is very nice.

As Night Fox said though, it does look short. How much of the track isn't shown in your pictures? And do you plan to show a short video of a lap around the track? That's probably one of the easiest ways to show off a Speedkart track.

Well done though! I really love the mountain top.

Rci pls. What is this name ;_; (brie is a french smeely cheese boy).
Anyway, nice map!

I don't even like speedkart but this is really nice.

That, is one of the best looking Speedkart tracks ever.

Jesus this looks nice, i hope you finish this :)

Dude, where is mine and Megaguy's credits of the GreenHills track? You just edited it and changed the BaddyHills name to GreenHills without even giving out credits or anything

easy trigger, I haven't posted credits yet but your name is included in the credits file. I don't care to add megaguy's credits.

I don't care to add megaguy's credits.

If he helped make the track, you have to include him in the credits. Don't be an starfish.

mountains are great, green hills is dull looking, the city one seems neat but there are no good shots of it.

easy trigger, I haven't posted credits yet but your name is included in the credits file. I don't care to add megaguy's credits.
I helped make the track with filipe. If you're going to use someone else's work without contacting them first the least you can do is credit them. Although this green hills track seems to have an entirely different layout, it appears to use elements from the "environment" of the track we made, such as the blimps, trees and the tunnel so id say that asking for credit for those things is all semantics. That said you've stated it is based on what we made, so proper credits should be there.
If he helped make the track, you have to include him in the credits. Don't be an starfish.
Don't be so hostile. Thank you for the support, though.

Where have I seen be guy's id before?