Author Topic: Descent, GreenHills, Harbor, North Pole [SpeedKart Track Pack]  (Read 7354 times)

Descent holy stuff!

All fantastic maps! I hope Badspot updates the SpeedKart gamemode and implements these maps to it.

All fantastic maps! I hope Badspot updates the SpeedKart gamemode and implements these maps to it.
He can't because the modter 4x pack isn't default, so to run these maps you need a custom version of the gamemode that's given out in the save. It's real unfortunate.

The only map that "needs" 4x Bricks is GreenHills which was stated on the first post. When you load it the trees will have no stumps is the only problem.

These maps are amazing. I can see the effort put in and how truly unique these are. The only thing that kinda bothers me is the end of Descent. You have to do a half loop to get to a higher area. First time, it was like i crashed into an invisible wall in the middle of the half loop. Perhaps to avoid this glitch you could have done a different kind of ending, but hey it's a beautiful track nonetheless.

Oh my god they're released! YES!

These are really great.

I found Banjo in the bleachers at the starting line at Greenhills XD

Are there invisible walls or is it possible to shortcut by just driving off the track and down the cliffs?

I tried and you explode (Unless if you land on the mountains on the left and carefully drive along them while driving down)