Poll

What style of vehicle you would like to see more?

Modern expensive cars
6 (15.4%)
Early 2000's or 90's generic cheap cars (sedans or so on)
6 (15.4%)
Specific cars for specific purposes (Mail or ice cream van for example)
6 (15.4%)
60's luxury Cars
2 (5.1%)
70's whatever Cars
5 (12.8%)
80's iconic Cars
3 (7.7%)
Racing Cars (NASCAR, Le Mans, stuff like that)
3 (7.7%)
Eastern European Old Cars (Trabant or Lada vehicles for example)
1 (2.6%)
War Vehicles (yes that's right)
3 (7.7%)
Boats (not sure how I'll be able to do it but we'll see)
3 (7.7%)
Planes
1 (2.6%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: Filipe1020's Development Topic - LOCKED (Move to the Add-Ons Topic)  (Read 302030 times)

Beast :D, Glad to see this topic up and running.

But what about them bikes
The current poll shows majority want those released next, and a different motorcycle pack would be a dream come true

The current poll shows majority want those released next, and a different motorcycle pack would be a dream come true
If I have anything new about the bikes I would post it already.

Also, the poll asks what would you like to SEE released next. Doesn't mean it will go up on the priority list.
If he has anything new about the bikes he would post it already.

Also, the poll asks what would you like to SEE released next. Doesn't mean it will go up on the priority list.
I never said anything about it being a priority, simply that a majority want bikes. I asked about progress simply out of curiosity.

Also, don't you think quoting Filipe was a little unnecessary, considering his post was literally the one right before yours?

Inspired by the Smart Cars with Engine Swaps (Hayabusa for example) Here is a Tuned version of the Zenoz which goes way faster.

I'll add a rollcage to it later on.

I don't like the Smart car but that looks beast.

I'm still waiting for the Zenoz and the Citi. I mainly like family cars, hatchbacks, and sedans. Not much of a fan of coupes, trucks, vans, etc.

That Zenoz look sick! I really didn't like it before but now holy stuff!

Man how long does it usually take to make these?

5 minutes if done poorly 

2 months if done amazing

If I wasn't an idiot and fill myself up with almost 10 cars to make at the same time then it woudn't take too long.

Hey guess what.

Lights! (Thanks Teneski)
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 04:02:50 PM by Filipe »

Good news! The Kingston Saloon is finally released! Click the picture below to check it out!