Poll

What style of vehicle you would like to see more?

Modern expensive cars
6 (15.4%)
Early 2000's or 90's generic cheap cars (sedans or so on)
6 (15.4%)
Specific cars for specific purposes (Mail or ice cream van for example)
6 (15.4%)
60's luxury Cars
2 (5.1%)
70's whatever Cars
5 (12.8%)
80's iconic Cars
3 (7.7%)
Racing Cars (NASCAR, Le Mans, stuff like that)
3 (7.7%)
Eastern European Old Cars (Trabant or Lada vehicles for example)
1 (2.6%)
War Vehicles (yes that's right)
3 (7.7%)
Boats (not sure how I'll be able to do it but we'll see)
3 (7.7%)
Planes
1 (2.6%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: Filipe1020's Development Topic - LOCKED (Move to the Add-Ons Topic)  (Read 299582 times)

I'm not trying to start more arguments. It was just a joke.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2015, 07:16:02 PM by DodgeViperAcr16 »

Anyways I'm done arguing, Keep up the good work Filipe.

Says the one who's trying to stir up more arguments.
Can you just stop? This "argument" was already over a page ago.
said the person who was still arguing two posts ago
How was I going overboard? What is "overboard" about this?

Just to clarify, I didn't mean going overboard about that, You didn't. I meant in general.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 11:56:04 AM by DodgeViperAcr16 »

Just to clarify, I didn't mean going overboard about that, You didn't. I meant in general.
Omg....

Are we officially done talking about this? Yes? K, then lets move on!

Stop.
Are we officially done talking about this? Yes, K, then lets move on!

Yes lets, Now it's time to do the news XD. (RIP Topgear, 2001-2015)

said the person who was still arguing two posts ago
Yes because apparently I can't defend myself...
Also your post contradicts yourself.

Yes because apparently I can't defend myself...
Also your post contradicts yourself.
Goddamnit Gum stop making this worse

Goddamnit Gum stop making this worse
How am I making this worse? Teneksi and the other guy is continuing the argument even though it was already over a page ago.

How am I making this worse? Teneksi and the other guy is continuing the argument even though it was already over a page ago.
I don't care who started it you brought it back and I just want this discussion to end already.

I don't care who started it you brought it back and I just want this discussion to end already.
Geez...
"Yes because apparently I can't defend myself..."

idk why Ragref chose Cronus as a name for the car
isn't Cronus (Roman counterpart Saturn) a mythological figure that castrated his father and ate his own children?

aside from that the name doesnt sound bad and I'm looking forward to its release!1!!

idk why Ragref chose Cronus as a name for the car
isn't Cronus (Roman counterpart Saturn) a mythological figure that castrated his father and ate his own children?
Please note that a lot of my names get rejected by Filipe. There are plenty of great names for cars that Filipe didn't see fit and decided to turn them down. Cronus was a name he really saw fit. The name I really wanted for it was the Eurus, as it means god of the wind. (also relatable to the Aero)

Please note that a lot of my names get rejected by Filipe. There are plenty of great names for cars that Filipe didn't see fit and decided to turn them down. Cronus was a name he really saw fit. The name I really wanted for it was the Eurus, as it means god of the wind. (also relatable to the Aero)
Oh come on Gum, we were both fine with this name and you never said what Cronus actually meant, and you never told me you liked Eurus the most, it was some other name that started with A, I can change it to Eurus btw.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 08:39:45 PM by Filipe »