Poll

What style of vehicle you would like to see more?

Modern expensive cars
6 (15.4%)
Early 2000's or 90's generic cheap cars (sedans or so on)
6 (15.4%)
Specific cars for specific purposes (Mail or ice cream van for example)
6 (15.4%)
60's luxury Cars
2 (5.1%)
70's whatever Cars
5 (12.8%)
80's iconic Cars
3 (7.7%)
Racing Cars (NASCAR, Le Mans, stuff like that)
3 (7.7%)
Eastern European Old Cars (Trabant or Lada vehicles for example)
1 (2.6%)
War Vehicles (yes that's right)
3 (7.7%)
Boats (not sure how I'll be able to do it but we'll see)
3 (7.7%)
Planes
1 (2.6%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Author Topic: Filipe1020's Development Topic - LOCKED (Move to the Add-Ons Topic)  (Read 297528 times)

For the Elise can there be a 110r variant? (I'm not sure if that's the actual number ill check tomorrow and change if its wrong)

Is it just me or do the tail lights on the Evasion look like they're from the 90s? I believe I've seen sports cars from the 90s with very similar tail lights...
Not saying it's a bad thing or that it should changed, I like it.

This is kind of a controversial request, but can we get more custom car parts to make our vehicles look really dilapidated and ghetto-y? Things like broken bumpers and missing doors.

The cars are nice, but some really crappy ones would be good for poor people.

I would like that maybe we were In a fender bender and want to make our car look the part

SUV time! (A Pickup variant will be made too)

Cool SUV! It'll be nice having a cheaper SUV than the Gunloader.

I must admit, I get this odd feeling that this, the bus, and the Evasion are related to eachother in some way.
They all look wonderful aswell!

Looks sweet, though rims bug me a bit. Like, the tires are low poly, while the center of rims is high poly. I think it will look better if you use 2x less polys from the part with a gray outline. Also maybe make the headlights lower. Also wheel arches look bit weird, like they're circular... yet not?

Looks sweet, though rims bug me a bit. Like, the tires are low poly, while the center of rims is high poly. I think it will look better if you use 2x less polys from the part with a gray outline. Also maybe make the headlights lower. Also wheel arches look bit weird, like they're circular... yet not?
I wanted to do something similar to the chevy suburban wheel arches that they're not entirely round, most american generic SUVs have wheel arches like that
« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 11:56:20 AM by Filipe »

-snip-
its funny I was gonna comment on this topic saying we need more good offroading vehicles

I made a few changes on the SUV and Bus models

Also

-snip-

Looks like a Subaru. gj

EDIT: Woah. Didn't see all that. loving nice job. (above my comment.) ^
« Last Edit: September 11, 2014, 06:47:27 PM by Death The Kid »

Awesome! What kind of custom parts will they have?

Awesome! What kind of custom parts will they have?
Not much, mostly options to change color, the SUV will have a pickup version and custom parts like luggages on the roof and a spare tire on the back