Author Topic: A Chronology of the Blockland Forums  (Read 61446 times)

Lord Tony's never liked My Little Pony nor the whole 'brony' thing that happened along with it, and he would get upset when anything MLP ended up outside of the megathread, heck, he's even bothered that a megathread exists at all

Since his return, he's been trying to stay away from it, but there are a select few who try to bait him into talking about MLP or bronies
The executive order on Tony and my little pony still stands if I remember correctly

are vinny and caribou still together?
EXCUSE ME I AM NOT CARIBOU and no we have been apart since 2014 octobeR

You mean Toothed Deer? If so, no. From what I know Donnie hates him.
i dont hate the guy, he just has a very salty personality now.
i tried helping him out when his ex girlfriend broke up with him, but he just got so angry about everything that happened and i couldnt stand talking with someone like that. he's a nice guy just in the end, not that smart and very short tempered.

also he got me into homestuck and thats a crime only treatable with the death penalty

-snip-
ok time for clownfish to play gay or girl because I have no idea

oh cool are we roleplaying now

oh cool are we roleplaying now
maxwell I loving swear if you don't stop I'm gonna rock your loving rooster off

I think you should play girl, it's kinkier that way

Clownfish and Maxwell are two guys in a tumultuous romantic relationship. What's going to happen between them? Are they going to make up? Find out tomorrow night at 10/9c on Gay Nerds Fighting.

gay
i thought your gaydar would've gone off

gay
i thought your gaydar would've gone off
Solid Clownfish, keep an eye on your Soliton Gaydar!

Clownfish and Maxwell are two guys in a tumultuous romantic relationship. What's going to happen between them? Are they going to make up? Find out tomorrow night at 10/9c on Gay Nerds Fighting.
i would watch this

this would be funny if it wasn't for the fact that caribou probably will really be somebody's abusive boyfriend or husband

I don't think you can make a judgement like that based on my Blockland forums account (which by the way show no aggression, unlike yours). Also I'm straight.

I think SuperSnake117's Death/friend Test should be on this list, easily one of my favorite threads.