Author Topic: Arthur5555 - just no  (Read 4362 times)

Profile - just go to his posts from here or rummage through drama it makes virtually no difference

So this guy/kid whatever has recently created a couple of dramas. I dont know about you guys but the amount of absolute stupidity hurts me. He doesnt show valid proof at all and is seriously a crybaby.

...he made a drama because he was banned for 10 minutes on Tezuni's server. forget i'd be celebrating atleast it wasnt a perma.

But in all seriousness, Arthur. Please stop posting in drama, i know youre probably frustrated or whatever but from what i can see your problems are NO BIG DEAL...

/discuss hnnnnnnggg

Remember his old avatar?

This kid is mentally handicapped.

This kid is mentally handicapped.
No he's not! He's supa aasomHe has serious brain damage from when he was dropped on his head as a baby.

No he's not! He's supa aasomHe has serious brain damage from when he was dropped on his head as a baby.
dont even joke about this man

im pretty sure this kid's from a different planet by now; the stupidity is beyond recognition

Okay Arthur has proven that he has low tolerance for things that happen in-game. However there is no reason to be calling him stupid, handicapped, or mentally ill.

Okay Arthur has proven that he has low tolerance for things that happen in-game. However there is no reason to be calling him stupid, handicapped, or mentally ill.
i said it about davidoss and i'm saying it about arthur:

this person had time to change from his actions. he started posting sometime last year, and im pretty sure he had another account beforehand (source?). but the end result is so little we can't help but believe that he has discipline issues or something else

Didn't badpot ban someone for making a drama like this? iirc it had to do with kitty moonlight.

Didn't badpot ban someone for making a drama like this? iirc it had to do with kitty moonlight.
why would this be bannable? Its a valid drama with a valid reason to have been made.

Stay on topic.

That's cause people were constantly making fun of her/him for only the reason that they were obsessed with cats

Arthur is just plain handicapped.

He is like me .-.

I'm back btw.

He is like me .-.

I'm back btw.
So you admit you're like him, yet you decide that it's an acceptable idea to come back.

Good logic.

So you admit you're like him, yet you decide that it's an acceptable idea to come back.

Good logic.
Good logic?
No. I changed in real way.