Interns

Author Topic: Interns  (Read 2680 times)

Bump again, sorry for double post.

EDIT

Bump

Sorry for the tripple post, just trying to keep the thread on the FP until someone applies.

>makes a triple post to apologize to apologize for the double post
>makes a quadruple post to apologize for the triple post

>makes a double post to bump while apologising for double post
>makes a triple post to bump while apologising for the triple post

ftfy

ftfy
lol not at all

Your a genius....

Your the kind of person I would love to have in this clan, please consider.

Could you?
post 1 ^
Bump
post 2 ^
Bump again, sorry for double post.
post 3 ^

post 4 ^

lol where are you apologizing for triple posting in the third post and apologizing for double posting in the second post. you're full of crap.

Holy forget your blind...

In the third post I was apologizing for the double post I made ON THE SECOND PAGE.

And in the second post I was apologizing for NOTHING

Bump again, sorry for the DOUBLE post
Post 3^

Holy forget your blind...

In the third post I was apologizing for the double post I made ON THE SECOND PAGE.

And in the second post I was apologizing for NOTHING

b-but... that's exactly what I said...
>makes a triple post to apologize to apologize for the double post
>makes a quadruple post to apologize for the triple post

b-but... that's exactly what I said...

You read it wrong.

You read it wrong.
No, you know what, you're just trying to cover up your idiocy. You don't sound "smart". You realized your error and you tried to cover it up.

Here,

I posted a bump on the Second page,

I bumped a second time, and I was apologizing for making 2 posts together on ONE page. (First picture attached)

Then I bumped a third time, I apologized for bumping three times in a row- (Second picture attached)

The second picture shows my triple post that I apologized for in the third post.

Here,

I posted a bump on the Second page,

I bumped a second time, and I was apologizing for making 2 posts together on ONE page. (First picture attached)

Then I bumped a third time, I apologized for bumping three times in a row- (Second picture attached)

The second picture shows my triple post that I apologized for in the third post.
Okay, I can kinda see how you could forget this situation up in your head if you didn't look at it at the right angle. (and maybe if you feel the need to be right all the time)

Let me explain this very slowly for you.

the LAST POST on PAGE ONE (1) was just a post.
then THE FIRST POST on PAGE TWO (2) was a bump (Since you posted two (2) times in a row, it's considered a double post, obviously),
then THE SECOND POST on PAGE TWO (2) was another bump, and you apologize for the previous double post you made, while making a triple post (posting three times in a row.)
then THE THIRD POST on PAGE TWO (2) was yet another bump, and you then apologize for making a triple post, while making a quadruple post.

Okay, I can kinda see how you could forget this situation up in your head if you didn't look at it at the right angle. (and maybe if you feel the need to be right all the time)

Let me explain this very slowly for you.

the LAST POST on PAGE ONE (1) was just a post.
then THE FIRST POST on PAGE TWO (2) was a bump (Since you posted two (2) times in a row, it's considered a double post, obviously),
then THE SECOND POST on PAGE TWO (2) was another bump, and you apologize for the previous double post you made, while making a triple post (posting three times in a row.)
then THE THIRD POST on PAGE TWO (2) was yet another bump, and you then apologize for making a triple post, while making a quadruple post.

In my mind I wasn't considering the last post on page 1  and first post on page 2 a double post.

I was apologizing for making a double post on the second page.

But I see what you mean.

In my mind I wasn't considering the last post on page 1  and first post on page 2 a double post.

I was apologizing for making a double post on the second page.

But I see what you mean.
why did you cross it out
like seriously
do you REALLY need to constantly tell yourself that you're always right

why did you cross it out
like seriously
do you REALLY need to constantly tell yourself that you're always right

Thats why, plus I think I know what I men't to do when I posted those 3 bumps and apologies.

Do you always try to make what someone does something different? Your acting like a richard again, I don't know why I forgave you.