Author Topic: I'm out of ideas on what to host on my server  (Read 3725 times)

How about a Garry's mod server instead, I think it would be cool to have a server like that for blocklanders
eeeh
Garrys mod would be good, but the server would only be fun with add-ons and I forget if downloading the add-ons from the server actually makes it work and isn't untextured and everything.

I still want to get Garry's Mod, but I've heard there isn't much to do on it.
If you don't have the other games for its a little limited, but you can use steams pipeline thing to get the textures for it. The game itself has tons of things you can do in it.

There's actually quite a bit to do on Garry's Mod if you use the available mods, and join different kinds of servers. Or just use Hamachi to play with friends.

If you don't have the other games for its a little limited, but you can use steams pipeline thing to get the textures for it. The game itself has tons of things you can do in it.
Ok, so what are 50 different fun things you can do in it? List 'em Phineas-and-Ferb style.

Ok, so what are 50 different fun things you can do in it? List 'em Phineas-and-Ferb style.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/617852-garrys-mod/68066685

Also, if you guys want, I can setup a GMod server and then put the files on some hosting site for y'all to download.

i think a knive tdm in blockland would be the beat

how do you go from "I heard there isn't much to do" directly to "list 50 fun things to do"? does every $10 game have to have 50 different things to do before you consider buying it?

how do you go from "I heard there isn't much to do" directly to "list 50 fun things to do"? does every $10 game have to have 50 different things to do before you consider buying it?
yes

wtf how can someone even say that
gmod is the game of endless possibilities
mind you that's also Blockland

What is it with you and posting "hi" everywhere?
call me weird but when i say "hi" to someone i feel a lot better about myself.