Author Topic: Jakob and Sabbin's Mini Empires 4 (ALPHA) ||| New Topic  (Read 8041 times)

1.You kept saying it was 6x taller. You sounded like an ass no matter HOW you put it.
2. what
3. okay
4. no i told you to chill because you were sounding like an ass lmao
5. wow. it was pretty clear i was talking about him being annoyed AT THAT TIME. gg you guys made up. you were still saying his unit was 6x taller or something when it was fine lol
6. you werent helpful or atleast you didnt sound helpful.
7. it looked fine. 1 unit shouldnt be such a problem
8. 1. SORRY. 2. There was like 5 players when it happened 3. Youre comparing a spam build to a what... 5 brick unit??
9. a simple chill shouldnt have pissed you off in the first place so thats your problem
10. 1. It didnt sound like help. Maybe you "helped" him after banning me lol but it wasnt help before that. 2. youre comparing a respected admin to me lol no one cares about me.

I was quiet because i was tired at that point with your bullstuff so i was just like forget this guy but ok.

I was never kicked (so i couldnt have "came back") so you can get your stories straight.

Believe what you will, I had ctrl k'd to help the rlcbm dude. And I couldnt go through the portal as well, so.

Im done here. This is what? 3 pages and im not going to contribute with starting some stuff in it. Get thicker skin AdinX.

Adinx, Khaz, please just shut up and stop arguing over a matter that didn't even take place on the server in which this topic was made for. You're both making yourself look like asshats, and it's really irking me that you're arguing over something here that happened elsewhere, if it's that much of a problem go make a drama topic about it.

Adinx, Khaz, please just shut up and stop arguing over a matter that didn't even take place on the server in which this topic was made for. You're both making yourself look like asshats, and it's really irking me that you're arguing over something here that happened elsewhere, if it's that much of a problem go make a drama topic about it.
it happened on the server thats why i posted here or else i would have made a drama.

know your stuff before you call people starfishs
« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 08:41:05 AM by Khaz »

Grunter has the right idea.  Either way, this should be reported to Adin's supervisors, not spamming up the thread.

it happened on the server thats why i posted here or else i would have made a drama.

know your stuff before you call people starfishs

Oh, you really should have stopped with the first sentence.

I saw AdinX apply, and as such I thought it happened on another server. No need to come off as more of a idiot whose only method of talking back in arguments is to practically negate the fact the other person is doing better than you and stick to your ambiguous claims that aren't back by any for of evidence aside from you saying, "It happened! Really guys it did!"

There's also hardly any stuff to be known aside from the two of you as no one here by the looks of it has any idea of what the forget the two of you are talking about, which is probably why it took such a long time for someone to butt in.

Now I'll be frank, Khaz, right now you look like such a loving asshat I almost cringe when I read some of the stuff you post. You don't even have a comeback for 90% of the stuff Adin throws at you and you have no ground to stand on in this argument. You should've made a drama about it to begin with rather than post on this thread about it, and even then with the amount of evidence you have to support any of your claims it'd fail horribly for you.

You're an starfish, no matter how much you try to defend yourself you always will be a starfish for simply bringing up the confrontation in this topic rather than simply, as SWAT said, contact Adin's superiors. Also, a word of advice: Don't reply to this message unless you want to make a bigger ass of yourself than you already have, though I'm not sure you can present anything even more stupid that could top you've already presented to our viewing pleasure.

-snip-
jesus christ no need to be such an starfish

seriously, khaz is just presenting information (albeit not in the most professional of ways) and you butt in to say that this was done on another server, to which khaz replies (also albeit not in the most professional of ways) that this did happen on this server, then you write a huge loving 4 paragraph drama about how much of an 'starfish' and 'superior' khaz is being. forget off.

and to be god damn fair, adin hasn't presented any evidence but just negating khaz' claims. dont be biased.

and to top it off, khaz DID technically contact adin's superiors. by posting on the thread he is alerting jakob of something. it's adin's fault for being a richardwad in the first place.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 12:27:20 PM by ZombieDude »

Ok look, I wasn't there when all this bullstuff happened. And I never would want to be there. Take this to drama and get out of my topic. You guys are all being little kids screaming about one insignificant little thing. People make dumb mistakes, no need to declare war on the world or flip out for this long either. Just say, ok, and walk away. It's that easy.

You guys keep acting like little bitches and I'll solve the problem.

You don't want to know how I solve problems.

im done here as said before. wouldve responded to the guy but its just funny how he tells me and adin to stop when he wrote like an essay telling me off.

AdinX is cool i just dont like what happened thats all.

Goddamnit ad in and kHz you better give each other a hug and apologize or this will come to your bedside at night and watch you.

FOREVER.

You don't want to know how I solve problems.
Trust me guys, you don't.

Trust me guys, you don't.
he doesn't solve problems
he just removes the players and calls it solved

Goddamnit ad in and kHz you better give each other a hug and apologize or this will come to your bedside at night and watch you.

FOREVER.
1) spell check before you post
2) no
3) you're not funny

im done here as said before. wouldve responded to the guy but its just funny how he tells me and adin to stop when he wrote like an essay telling me off.

AdinX is cool i just dont like what happened thats all.
>told to stop
>attempts to get final say

Adin, I think you ranted enough on this thread already. Iff you want to push this further go to Drama.

1) spell check before you post
2) nom
3) you're not funny

1. i'm writing this from a tablet which is why my grammar is horrible
2. Fine
3. You don't say?
« Last Edit: May 07, 2014, 08:31:25 PM by undeadcupcake »

snip

Wow, you genuinely almost got me there for a second.

So rather than detailing a novel as to why I did what I did word for word and countering everything you've presented, I'll simply leave you with this: Khaz is trying to pretty much up his standing by essentially bashing Adin and making him out to be 'worse' than him and if that doesn't make him an starfish then I sure as hell am not a starfish either. Adin escalated it by tossing gasoline into the fire, and I was simply annoyed that it went on for the length that it did. The time I posted that was 9 am, in which I stayed up the entire night and pretty much passed out until now, and when you haven't gotten sleep for a literal twenty four hours and you're practically trying to knock yourself out with pills, you become easily irritable. I'll throw you a bone, I'm sorry. Hopefully with that we can stop or at least continue on in a more civilized manner

It's true that neither of one them have any evidence: But to me, Adins story makes more sense and considering I've seen the guy admin before I know he wouldn't just ban a person over something like "chill".

Now if you've guys got anything to say to this, please direct it to PMs or Drama so we may stay with the topic at hand, lest we face the wrath of Jakob--

he doesn't solve problems
he just removes the players and calls it solved

Can you loving not

Is my empire still there?

My IGN is Jkaart