0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: ...  (Read 2916 times)

Delete this post.
And the comments below are some kind of screwup. So I'm not deleting this out of something that I did.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2014, 09:22:57 AM by PopcornLadder »

Ridding Blockland of immaturity?

Hell, immaturity is so far stuck up Blockland's ass your going to take a lot more then a clan to take it out.

« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 07:31:14 AM by PopcornLadder »

His post is far more mature than yours. You can't "rid" something of immaturity. Are you going to drive children out with burning pitchforks? Adopting a position of persecution towards such a trait is ironic.

« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 07:31:29 AM by PopcornLadder »

We are the Guardians of Blockland.

The Guardians of Blockland, although just getting off its feet, is a group of elite soldiers fighting against immaturities, such as most greenlight users. We are willing to cooperate with other clans, as long as they fit our criteria. If you join our clan, your clan tag should be, "TGOB" We do not have uniforms, so feel free to wear what you please! (As long as it isn't those immature clothes, like creep bear costumes, nude costumes, etc.)

Here, we have an HQ where we discuss business, our clan, fun stuff to do, and upcoming battles.

We also have a large target practice ground with all the classes I mentioned in the poll; Rambo, Assault, Engineer, and Sniper.

Meetings cannot be held at specific times, so I will tell you of upcoming conferences through the forums.

If you want to join, enter your player name, your BL_ID, when you're most likely available, and a quick bio about yourself. For example;

PopcornLadder
Any day except Sunday and Wednesday
I am the creator of the Guardians of Blockland. I'm 14, my IQ is close to a literal genius, and don't worry, I hate Roblox.

I promise, you'll enjoy our clan. We even throw parties on special occasions!

[EDIT]
I know things are getting off at a very shaky start. Partly because of my poor wording, which I apologize for. If my clan grows, we won't be those kinds of people who flame every immature player. This clan is simply against those players. Most of us will be people who played Blockland before greenlight, which was a huge gateway for immature users. If you still have any problems with my clan, feel free to discuss it in this forum. I will answer.
Thank you.

this entire topic is hilarious

how are you going to stop immaturity exactly? bragging about your (doubtfully) high IQ and then following it with random hate for an unrelated game really show off your clans mature qualities.

I love how you suggest that the immature users come from greenlight. somehow you are better than a post-greenlight user because you've owned the game longer than them. you can't stop immaturity, it's a character trait. it's like saying that you are forming a clan dedicated to stopping anger. what do you plan on doing? if I want to act immature, I will. you aren't an administrator and you can't control how people act.

@Jakobblockhead

First off, I'm sorry. I poorly worded that. I mean we are against immature Blocklanders.
Second, it used to be a friendly, mature environment until Blockland was put on Steam. So 90% of Blockland's noobs are Steam users.
Third, not to start an argument, but do you seriously not see how immature your own post is? I know comment sections are for sharing your thoughts, but, come on!
You do realize that Blockland just came out on Steam? Half the people coming out of Steam are still learning the game and don't even know how to talk! Blockland was far more immature before it came out of Steam. Why are you even Steam discriminating anyways?

How is my post so immature anyways? Your topic is ten times more immature and idiotic, and you flaunting your stuff everywhere is just going to piss people off.

« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 07:31:43 AM by PopcornLadder »

The whole point of clans is to create groups in which you build in, not for bullying the younger players. They may be annoying but its best just to ignore them. Simply banning them on your server will solve the problem, it doesn't take a high IQ (which as you state it, its obviously b/s) to work that out.

« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 07:31:55 AM by PopcornLadder »

@Mr Furdle
I appreciate your opinion.
You see, TGOB is not a group bullying others. I'm not one of those kinds of people. This clan is just people who are really annoyed by immature players. And I'm not talking 6-year-olds or newbies. I actually protect them! Instead, I'm referring to people who throw temper tantrums at nothing and join your map just to troll it. That's the kind of people we're against.
Just ban them as soon as they come into your server?
And how will you "protect" players?
This clan is bad idea, and sorry kiddo but bragging about a high IQ =/= having a high IQ

« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 07:32:10 AM by PopcornLadder »

« Last Edit: June 29, 2014, 07:32:19 AM by PopcornLadder »

poop
kill my immaturity