Author Topic: [VIDEO] Blockland Game Reviews - Hammereditor's 4-Team Trench Wars  (Read 1300 times)

Hey guys! Thanks to all your feedback on previous episodes, I decided to restart my game reviews again. This time we did Hammereditor's 4 Team Trench Wars.

I did stumble quite a bit and sometimes forgot some things, since the last game review I did was 6 months ago, it's going to take me a while to get back into the groove. I lost many files, including my intros so I whipped up a quick one for the mean time.

Hopefully I don't stumble as much in the future. I will also be trying to put out game reviews weekly if I can. Once again, thank you for all the feedback, it helps!

Click the image to be redirected to Youtube.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2014, 02:49:22 PM by Jakobblockhead »

It might be because I'm on my phone but it doesn't take me to youtube when I click the picture

The picture does nothing.

Why don't you edit out and make some highlights instead of having an 11 minute video that no one is going to watch through.

Why don't you edit out and make some highlights instead of having an 11 minute video that no one is going to watch through.

Yeah, I'm working towards that

"Sorry ahaha I'm lagging haha. sorry about that haha. oh i died ahhaha."

Why do you laugh so much as if you're making jokes constantly?

Congrats on hitting puberty unless you used voice editor.

Also you repeat what you say every 20 seconds as if I didn't hear you the first time.

Also you repeat what you say every 20 seconds as if I didn't hear you the first time.

do you even read ;-;

nice iMovie intro

My files were lost, so I am using this one for the time being.