Author Topic: Garage Door  (Read 1205 times)

I was wondering if anybody could make a garage door with the same style of the default doors?

There's actually a JVS Content garage door in JVS Doors pack 1 or 2. Head over to swollow's RTB archive to find it.

No, I know that. But I'm saying, can somebody possibly make a garage door the style of the default bricks?

The ones like these;

That would be very useful

That actually would really be useful.

So, is anybody able to make this?

Leetzero might have made something like this. I really know but he made the extra default doors and The Brighter Dark is always using his secret add ons

Leetzero might have made something like this. I really know but he made the extra default doors and The Brighter Dark is always using his secret add ons

tbd doesn't know how to model and has no friends who can model. All of his add-ons were released to the public (or should be) its just the fact he's been around here seven billion years.

It would be kind of strange to have a garage door juts snap open with no animation.

But w/e.

You should ask Dglider since he did the diagonal doors in this topic: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=257356.0

I was planning to make one but it would save me the effort plus I would've done it in a bajillion years.