Author Topic: Fancy Improv  (Read 733 times)

so basically me and my friends we're playing this little game while walking home
everyone here just talks and brags about how fancy they are, their rich diamond-encrusted castle, their upcoming yacht parties, watever

Anyways, Yes. As you know, I'm having an upcoming roostertail party on my yacht, tomorrow. We're going to head to the Caribbean. Anybody want to come?

Sounds like my day-to-day life.

this actually sounds pretty fun lol

so purplemetro is now acting like how he acts on the forums IRL now?

jk
I will join this party.

Do you mind if I go in Just Cause 2 style?

I am dreadfully sorry I will have to miss your roostertail party tomorrow. For I am on my way to a very important business meeting involving investors of my multi-billion dollar company in hopes of making it a multi-trillion! I will how ever send my assistant Jeffery to fill in for me, and he shall fill your party with laughter and casual small talk about how fun and hard being wealthy is!

im too busy with my copius amounts of bitches an/or hoes to attend your atelier

Yes, boss. Mr. Bageler, would it also be preferable if I set up a Skype tablet for you? If I could nicely borrow your golden iPad that has embedded diamonds!

the other day my moon mansion got hit by an meteorite, but it's alright since i have 3 others anyways.

the other day my moon mansion got hit by an meteorite, but it's alright since i have 3 others anyways.
(nobody tell him that was my meteorite)

Mr. Bageler actually ordered the space rock to be hurled at his competitor's space mansion.

Sorry, I'm too busy on my private boeing to be attending your so-called "party" on your "expensive boat".

Mr. Bageler actually ordered the space rock to be hurled at his competitor's space mansion.
It was the investors.

If I am not too busy drinking diamonds I might stoop to your level of "entertainment"