Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: The Blockland Megathread - Now Blockland Daily; See OP.  (Read 2538 times)

The Blockland Megathread is now Blockland Daily.
We have also moved to a new topic HERE.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 08:36:49 PM by Blake1 »

server section is quite biased, you're good friends with ravencroft

server section is quite biased, you're good friends with ravencroft
I'm adding any high quality, good looking servers such as Georges' or Glass', again still WIP.
EDIT: Actually me and Raven aren't as close friends as it seems, dunno where you got that idea.

Updated news section, news topics now have a category, I may categorize news a bit later, so you can tab between Updates and say Servers.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2014, 10:24:45 PM by Blake1 »

I don't really see the point of this topic, news updates are nice I guess. But I feel like this topic should be called "Blockland News" and not "Blockland Megathread"; since the Blockland Forums ARE the "Blockland Megathread for all things Blockland".

I don't really see the point of this topic, news updates are nice I guess. But I feel like this topic should be called "Blockland News" and not "Blockland Megathread"; since the Blockland Forums ARE the "Blockland Megathread for all things Blockland".
Though I do agree with you, it's really going to be more than just news, making the name "Blockland News" (which has honestly been used 500 times) really undescriptive. This is really just to summarize up everything going on in Blockland.

I think this is a good idea for keeping all the interesting stuff in one place and easy to access.

I expect constant reports, cigarette.

I think this is a good idea for keeping all the interesting stuff in one place and easy to access.

I expect constant reports, cigarette.
Yeah and then of course there will always be links and sources so if players want to see a bit more they can easily go to the topic/source.

this is kind of like a newspaper sort of thing

why not rename it to The Blockland Daily or something?

so this is literally advertising other servers