i found a motorcycle helmet near school

Author Topic: i found a motorcycle helmet near school  (Read 4685 times)

it looks like its brand new and squeaky clean and nothing wrong with it

now who would have done that

also guess what brand it is

finders=keepers logic scores yet another point

finders=keepers logic scores yet another point
who leaves a motorcycle helmet at the front of a school like honest m8 it was like right near the entrance

Uh, maybe someone who kinda needed it?

It is like someone breaks their head because you took their helmet. How would you feel about that?! HUH, PUNK!?!

bring it to the lost and found office, whoever left it there was probably gonna come back and get it. If nobody claims it after however many days (probably to the last day of school) then it's all yours.

motorcycle helmets aren't cheap and i would be pissed if i lost one (if i motorcycled)

It is like someone breaks their head because you took their helmet. How would you feel about that?! HUH, PUNK!?!
but brother look at that helmet

i'd forget it if op gave it to me

i don't have a helmet

rebel :-)

bring it to the lost and found office, whoever left it there was probably gonna come back and get it. If nobody claims it after however many days (probably to the last day of school) then it's all yours.

motorcycle helmets aren't cheap and i would be pissed if i lost one (if i motorcycled)
i brought it to the office when i found it which was after school and they paged a lost black motorcycle
helmet but no one came so i just brought it home because they assumed no one owned it and someone left it there and forgot it
« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 12:07:22 AM by TheKid »

What if said person was making out near the dumpsters? They wouldn't have known!

What if said person was making out near the dumpsters? They wouldn't have known!
it was me

i don't have a helmet

rebel :-)
hope you like getting seriously forgeted up on your motorcycle

You should really try to find the owner if it is worth that much, lol.
(if not go buy 289 $1 hookers)

found a logo

http://shopping.scorpionusa.com/C55D9C025BA44D11A3713BF0D546303C.asp?cat_id=FBF05AC4DB8843C1B0FF76893F5540D5&pcs_key=B3FC5C7FC5694BAA96A3DF7E2D

ITS 289 DOLLARS.

WHAT THE forget.
dude loving keep it. if you're going to put it into lost and found someone's just gonna steal it again anyways.

but brother look at that helmet

i'd forget it if op gave it to me
No god please stop, I'm laughing to hard. Plz