Author Topic: Bwopper - Doing Spamming on a Non-Spam server and being idiotic.  (Read 2298 times)

Hello. I am reporting Bwopper because I was AFK and he SPAMMED LITERALLY EVERYWHERE. Chat says: Flying64 Connected. (I'm afk now) Bwopper:flying were trolling portal. DavidReno: join my mi9nigame
Bwopper: were spamming Bwopper: JOIN  US. Flying64 spawned. Bwopper: we can't wait to see reaction
Flying64: We might get kicked?? Bwopper: banned probe
NOO
MY snake
king of ski computishon: i like this
Flying64 left the game.
DavidReno: join my mini game to die.
king of ski computishon: no DavidReno:i hate this
Bwopper: Portal is afk. Were just spamming.
DavidReno:this game is stupid
Bwopper: Your too.
king of ski: I'm not dum
Bwopper: lol beautifuls
king of ski:I'm not "beautiful"
DavidReno Left. Bwopper: this. this is beautiful
king of ski: stop
Bwopper: what
Bwopper: hey bomb spam as you like when portal gets back he will rage
Jaws connected. Bomb104: k
Bomb104: CDI Link Laugh
Bwopper: WOOO AHHH WOAH bring us to the snake we will drive off AHHHH
Bwopper: whut
Hot Wheels: i have a race track
bwopper: Cool LOL
Hot Wheels cya
Bwopper: bye
king of ski: rockets aximbow
Bomb104 has left the game.

Yep. Pretty long chat. I came back after Bomb104 left.

NOO
MY snake
Bwopper: WOOO AHHH WOAH bring us to the snake we will drive off AHHHH
Bwopper: whut
um

what

pics or it didn't happen

pics or it didn't happen
quit being so dismissive you little twat. It obviously happened, maybe not in the way the OP said it did, but I really doubt this entire thing is a joke.

There's servers specifically made to be spammed on?

The heck am I reading?

quit being so dismissive you little twat. It obviously happened, maybe not in the way the OP said it did, but I really doubt this entire thing is a joke.
holy stuff, why are you being so hostile? Yeah, that was slightly dismissive, but there is no evidence to back his claims up. It didn't obviously happen, we don't know if it did.

holy stuff, why are you being so hostile? Yeah, that was slightly dismissive, but there is no evidence to back his claims up. It didn't obviously happen, we don't know if it did.
He hates me.

He hates me.
how does that prove he hates you? the drama seems valid to me, doesn't look like he made it out of personal spite or anything

Stop being an idiot. We assume it's fake if there is no proof

Stop being an idiot. We assume it's fake if there is no proof
I'm not being an idiot. Just because there's no proof doesn't mean it's completely fake.