Author Topic: Rughugger's Girl, Growing Up!  (Read 23140 times)

you didn't take that picture.
that's a stock photo.
I shutter every time someone mentions a stock.

chowder isn't 90s you idiot
M8

I was born in '95.  "90s kids shows" doesn't mean the shows existed solely in the 90s.  90s kids shows could be considered anything running or rerunning from '91 to '07, since any kid born in the 90s would remember that as their childhood.  If you want to argue that 90s kids shows are only shows from '90 to '99, then the "90s kids" would be from ≈'85 to '96.  Chowder was first premièred in '07.

M8

I was born in '95.  "90s kids shows" doesn't mean the shows existed solely in the 90s.  90s kids shows could be considered anything running or rerunning from '91 to '07, since any kid born in the 90s would remember that as their childhood.  If you want to argue that 90s kids shows are only shows from '90 to '99, then the "90s kids" would be from ≈'85 to '96.  Chowder was first premièred in '07.

this post was from 5 months ago

this post was from 5 months ago

yea swat1, get with the times

If you want to argue that 90s kids shows are only shows from '90 to '99, then the "90s kids" would be from ≈'85 to '96.

This is pretty much correct.

Lindsay loves her daycare! Made new friends :)

Do you ever play Blockland instead of just being on the forums?

Not trying to be rude at all, but I am curious.

Her face looks squishy...

Her face looks kinda weird, no offense, but honestly that dog picture was cute.

she's got a trollface going on

she's a beautiful little girl though! I remember you posting when she was born. Its interesting to see a child grow like this

Do you ever play Blockland instead of just being on the forums?

Not trying to be rude at all, but I am curious.

I haven't been on the game itself in a while. I'm usually working on household chores and playing with the kiddos, but before I left, I was working on a major multi story clear maze that was sadistic to be nice.

No offense taken. If I had more time, I'd stop by some random weekend.