Glass' Blockland Servers [Fort Wars - Coming Soon]

Poll

Should I bring Fort Wars back soon? If Yes which server should be closed during that time?

Trench Wars.
11 (31.4%)
Falling Platforms.
11 (31.4%)
No, leave the two current servers.
13 (37.1%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: Glass' Blockland Servers [Fort Wars - Coming Soon]  (Read 20102 times)

>Calling me out for being an starfish when your the one that came into this topic being a starfish.

glass you get banned for being an starfish

oh no glass brings up my history how offending
atleast i didnt spam research everywhere and continously suck badspots richard by spending 20$ again to get myself banned
im just saying this stupid stuff has been done over a million times because you keep getting banned
seriously what happened to fiber glass? your old account that you only had for 2 months?
also you have no room to talk about stupidity because you should take a complete look at yourself in the mirror
you also need to stop having a stuffbarrel starfish attitude, because i seem to see you present yourself with it a bunch of times

am i the only one bothered by the fact you spent over 500$ in keys?
You brought up glass's history

oh no glass brings up my history how offending
atleast i didnt spam research everywhere and continously suck badspots richard by spending 20$ again to get myself banned
im just saying this stupid stuff has been done over a million times because you keep getting banned
seriously what happened to fiber glass? your old account that you only had for 2 months?
also you have no room to talk about stupidity because you should take a complete look at yourself in the mirror
you also need to stop having a stuffbarrel starfish attitude, because i seem to see you present yourself with it a bunch of times

am i the only one bothered by the fact you spent over 500$ in keys?
Reported for flaming, at least people like Glass more than you

Glass, have you ever thought about hosting a 4-Team Trench War?

I really think the weapons need a nerf. Only two shots from a pistol can kill a person, and the spread is way too large.

By that logic so is COD.

Glass, have you ever thought about hosting a 4-Team Trench War?

....aaaannndd Maxx gets banned again.

How surprising lol

....aaaannndd Maxx gets banned again.

How surprising lol

Taking a look at his signature:
Quote from: Maxxi's signature
im not going to be a starfish (maybe)
And it lead to:
User was banned for this post
Like playing connect the dots

No.
You should consider experimenting with it. A smaller map, with 4 teams.

you forgot to put whorefin25 as super admin