Poll

Should I bring Fort Wars back soon? If Yes which server should be closed during that time?

Trench Wars.
11 (31.4%)
Falling Platforms.
11 (31.4%)
No, leave the two current servers.
13 (37.1%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: Glass' Blockland Servers [Fort Wars - Coming Soon]  (Read 19997 times)

Quick fortwars question, when you bring it back, will the map be cleared, or will old bases still be there?

Nvm, Glass provided points and since everyone is usually bad at the game, got my whole (most) of my load-out back.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 10:09:21 PM by Jakobblockhead »

People hated the new one, including myself. So we went back, sorry that people lost their stuff.

Quick fortwars question, when you bring it back, will the map be cleared, or will old bases still be there?
They will all be there.

Lol look at maxx's sig.

Lol look at maxx's sig.
Couldn't Maxx just calm down rather than stick up some flaming after he got banned for flaming

So the servers broke.
There is no ceiling for spawn, you can't get into map unless you build a staircase there via the random 64x dirt cube lying in the middle of nowhere, and there are a few weapons lying outside. (You can't get them though, they still cost points)

Reinstalling Blockland to try this again.
Been too long since I trench wars'd. :(

So the servers broke.
There is no ceiling for spawn, you can't get into map unless you build a staircase there via the random 64x dirt cube lying in the middle of nowhere, and there are a few weapons lying outside. (You can't get them though, they still cost points)
oh um
hm

So the servers broke.
lol

Server is back up and fixed.

maxx is a silly

> your key isn't even 2 years old
> that's the spawn for the modern trench wars, this is not modern trench wars, this is what glass calls "classic"
> this design was based off of the design for that room
>bought this game february 19th 2012
>i clearly remember it being called "Glass' Trench Wars" because it was my favorite server and i played it all the time

Adinx for best spawn room maker 2015