Endless zombier or post-apoc RPG?

Keep endless zombies!
19 (52.8%)
I'l pick post-apoc!
8 (22.2%)
forget these, trench zombies FTW!
9 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 36

Author Topic: NuclearNacho's Servers! - Update!  (Read 24708 times)

Both of you were denied, but I don't have the link to the TitanPad.
Also, congratulations to Redconer!

If someone's gonna get denied they Need to PM them.

*Probably*
He was trying to be polite I guess. You were denied.

You mean by me and someone else? I added my STEAM ID, please read mine again!

You mean by me and someone else? I added my STEAM ID, please read mine again!
Yes, both you and "The Brick Builder" were denied an administration position for the server.

Yes, both you and "The Brick Builder" were denied an administration position for the server.
Ok. But, yes I added steam id. Also, I would like to know how I got denied.
Please do it somewhat like this:
  • Reason 1
  • Reason 2
  • Reason 3

And so on...

Oh, DragoniodSlayer is last AND afk. He must be using coding.

IGN: BlackStorm

BL_ID: 20297

SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/sirblackstorm/

Who recommends me?: Danny Boy, Ghille, Filipe1020, Aware, Davix, Kazami, Ragref, The Critical Feeling

Timezone: EST

Previous experience: Danny Boy's Server Pablo's Server  Ghille's Server  Filipe1020's Server  0 0 J's Server Turnipblog's Server, Codymax's Server  Glass's Server, Cucumber's Server, Hankyje's Server, CookieHax/Doob10's Server, Aware's Server, BBOY's Server, Jayce's Server, Uxie's Server, Pecon7's Server, Dr. Zegobob's Server, Tezuni's Server.

Why do you want be to accepted?: I am trust worthy admin, and have much experience dealing with a large group of people. I have been playing blockland for 3-4 years now so I know the game very well. I will be able to watch over the server for long periods of time, and I also have experience dealing with the youngsters. If they begin to flame or start a uproar, I sometimes try to solve problems by not banning them like try to settle the conversation down and just get to the bottom of it. I stopped playing blockland for a while so I'm rusty on how somethings work, but my intentions on keeping the server intact are always true (<-- corny).

I've seen BlackStorm administrate before, he's an admin to have. I'll vouch for him

I can recommend BlackStorm.

Oh, DragoniodSlayer is last AND afk. He must be using coding.
Dragon doesn't really code lol.

Since it is the beginning of the month I desided to post the application results as some of you requested.
Quote from: Technos
IGN:   Technos
BL_ID:   4437
Previous Experience:   I've worked on plenty of servers ranging from Keesfani's server (anything he did i built), more challenge servers where i provided the building of the finer and more advanced levels and more cityRPGs where I built spawns and PD's.
Reccomendations:   Nuclearnacho <(Never reccomended him.)
Why you want to be accepted and how you can help the server:
Well, I once played on an open-world sandbox server with the Post-apocolypse element, it was heavily inspired by Fallout, but it was so much more. I really miss that experience so when i spotted a server providing this i couldn't help myself. I really want to help out making your server better and providing assistence to whatever you might need. I'm a very skilled builder and I also master the event sections of variables and anything related to events.
Visolator: Lol, this app is lacking everything, no recommendations is my huge concern. No.
NuclearNacho:I never reccomanded you and basicly what viso said.
Denied

The Brick Builder
Fedora King's Server, Elie's Server, Ice Dragon's Server, My Servers Server, And some others that haven't Been up in ages like This guys boss battles I Forgot his name cause he like Abandoned blockland but it Started with Dainel his name did.
7,Ice Dragon,Rocket Bot,Elies.
Time zone is Central Time Zone (UTC-06:00) Mississippi
Why i want to be accepted:Well I like Blockland Im on there alot.Its a fun game,I like to help out alot of servers,And give out ideas,But I try not to Give out bad "Ideas" and I wont be an Abuser,I will be friendly like all other great people Administrating your server.
Visolator: No recommendations, lack of reasoning, it looks like we need to make a hint of how to make an admin app properly. No.
nuclearNacho: Nop nop nop nop nop nop nop nop nop nop nop...
Denied

Here's my admin app for your servers:
Name: Cruxeis
BL_ID: 35041
Who recommend me? Agent Red, Pizza Man, Datablock, Freestyle, Zan, That Blue Creeper, and a few others, but those would be my main people.
Timezone: Eastern (USA)
Previous Experience: Agent Red's Server (Co-Host), Pizza Man's Army RP (Moderator), Datablock's Zero Gravity DM (Admin), Zan's Server (Admin)
Why do you want to be accepted? I wish to prove to the Blockland community that well - administrated servers still do exist. This way, we can show the community so because it will improve the server itself. I will do my best to put forth my administration skills and my other skills as well. I'm also an intermediate coder, as well as a beginning modeler. If you need anything, just let me know and I will see what I can do. I would also like to help with making mods for the server. Here's my latest work: This is my latest work, and this, and here as well.
Nuclearnacho: It's not a bad app but not the best I've seen. Hm, Yes.
Visolator: I have seen him administrate before, I can trust him. Yes.
Accepted! Welcome to the team Cruxeis!

Quote from: Nicepoint
IGN: Nicepoint
BL_ID: 25816
Previous Experience: c[_]'s server, Farmer's fortwars (moderator), some other server where i have helped them with their builds
Reccomendations:   c[_], Partytor and people in Blockland Educators
Why you want to be accepted and how you can help the server:
Im good at building/eventing.
NuclearNacho: Wrong application layout, lack of reccomendations.
Visolator: Yea, the reason why to by admin is badly written. No.
Denied

Please note: this is almost the same as my app for Pecon7's server. I just moved parts of the app so it has the proper layout. I also deleted unwanted information. Please enjoy. Also, I have STEAM, but I don't go on it much. I will still put it down anyway.

In-game Name: MrNoobalotPlaysMC
BL_ID: 37977
STEAM ID (not necessary, full list posted): http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198091607507

Previous administration experience:

• -photokevv         (Super Admin or Co-Host)
  • -Block king124         (Admin)
  • -Mr Queeba         (Admin)

Who recommends you?:

• photokevv
  • Block king124
  • Mr Queeba

• Timezone/Region: Eastern, USA

• Why should I accept you?: Well, administrating can be a hard job, depending on your role. It's like applying for a new job that's hard for him/her. The main role for an admin is to moderate the server, be on almost the whole time (like me...sometimes), and make sure the server is not being overloaded with hackers. The main reason I SHOULD he accepted is because I know that being an admin is tough, but I like tough.  I know that being admin is a serious job. I am usually online almost every day. I honestly swear that I, MrNoobalotPlaysMC, will obey all rules, support others if they don't know what to do, especially admins, and protect the server on all costs. This server has a fun gamemode used, just look at it: the admins, players who play it, and all the weapons and how you, NuclearNacho, made Trench Wars and Endless Zombies come together! I think I would rate this 10/10 because this server is fun, even though the save system goes a little weird when I toss no weps out, which causes me to rejoin. Other than that, it's fun! The gamemode is fun, the admins are great, and the server uses TWO gamemodes into one game, which makes it so players can dig and build while defending themselves from zombies as a team, and that's what I like.
NuclearNacho: Lack of experience and reccomandations. And basicly all to people you are admin on reccomend you? No.
Rywen: Anyone who has the words "PlaysMC" in their name is automatically a scrub, no
Denied
Quote from: DragonoidSlayer
IGN:   DragonoidSlayer
BL_ID:   29131
Previous Experience:   CoHost On Deokotaru's Server - Was Admin on Cat123's server - Admin On Rammboy's Server - Admin on Mr.LoL's server - Admin on Panquake's Server - Admin On XD's Server - Admin on My own server - Admin on Visolator's server - Admin on CASEY's Server (BL_ID is 781) - A few other servers that I cannot remember.
Reccomendations:   I am friends with Visolator, and Outpact so they would probably recommend me, but I havent seen them online.
Why you want to be accepted and how you can help the server.:
I would like to increase the server's popularity by making things other players haven't. For example every Friday at 6:00, host will exec a different type of zombie mod, and then admins can customize the exect types of zombies. Like, special flying zombies, bomb zombies, speed zombies, ect. This could be called whatever you want it to be called, as long as it has to do with zombies. I could also contact coders, modelers, eventers, and builders for the things myself, and the rest of the staff could not do. I would like to make videos for the server, and build lots of cooler maps, new map ideas, and a new type of zombie game mode type. I consider myself a great eventer and a decent builder. As for coding, I can modify some addons to make them do interesting things (Ive made a turret shoot mininukes! :D :D :D) I have had many different and amazing zombie ideas that I have never had the courage to finally make them, but if the server staff will help me put on e together, it would be great!
NuclearNacho: Lack of reccomandations, other than that. Nice application.!
Nuclear Cola: Good to go on my standards but could use some recommendations and I recommend him. Other than that its perfect.
Accepted! Welcome to the team DragonoidSlayer

Let's give it a go, shall we?

IGN: Redconer

BL_ID: 33688

SteamID] (not necessary): https://steamcommunity.com/id/Redconer

Who recommends me?: Including the hosts I helped with administration, Tophat, Soroxzion, Champion, Kel'Block, and Bomb Kirby

Timezone: Central/Texas

Previous experience: Pecon7's Boss Battles, Brotatoe's BoulderDash, Kalim's Mini Empires, DragonoidSlayer's Deathrun, Wrapperup's Crouch Race (Moderator), Zix's Randomizer, Visolator's Deathrun/Boss Battles/Survive the Disasters, Hammereditor's TDM, Blake1's Simon Says/DeathLaunch, -Tokerovin-'s Magical Challenge, Redey1290's Freebuild.

Why do you want be to accepted?: I am the administrator that lends a hand with administration. I will attempt to fix any problems within a server or report a major issue that I am unable to handle. Whenever I have the power, I tend to control and balance it as much as possible, and I will sometimes try to manage other administrators. Furthermore, I am a watchful person, both at the gameplay and the chat. I have the capability of spotting out who is the right and the wrong of an argument. On top of that, I will only give one stern warning if one person is discovered to have had broken a rule, though I would give an extra warning if they are new or we're not aware of themselves. If a punishment is required, it depends on what they had done, and I can also track their ban history. You should be warned that I cannot take jokes sometimes, and that I can also burst into fiery rage of anger if something ticks me off. Even though I may be a hothead, I will become a funny and silly guy every now and then, making some players stay in the server for entertainment or interest. Helping and guiding new players correctly is one of my main priorities, as that some users can become unhelpful and harm the new player on purpose. Any trouble will be counterattacked by me and I will be willingly helping out your server.
NuclearNacho: One of the few very good applications I've seen. Accepted
Cruxeis: Yes, I've seen him administrate before. He knows what he is doing. I vote yes.
Outpact: I have seen you administrate, you will do well. I hope to see you in the team, my answer toward this application is 'Yes'.
Nuclear Cola: Yes
Accepted! Welcome to the team Redconer!

Quote from: EpicCookie
IGN:   EpicCookie
BL_ID:   3421
Email:   joeychamera@yahoo.com
Previous Experience:   hosting Big Mini Empires Servers and im not a badmin
Reccomendations:   Tezuni's Servers
Why you want to be accepted and how you can help the server.:
I can help controll the server and help people learn how to play on the server, I am very friendly to people and show try to help everyone I see out there. Thank you!
NuclearNacho: Almost no experience or reccomendations. And basicly what Outpact said. Denied.
Cruxeis: There's literally no reccomendations, and listing an entire server is just plain ridiculous. No. Also, you don't have any previous expirence as an administrator, only as the host, and therefore are biased towards yourself. Definitley not.
Outpact: Control the server, so what, you wan't to take over NuclearNacho's server? You have lack of recommendations, plus the recommendations is incorrect, you must find players to recommend you as an adminsistrator. And in your Previous Experience, anyone can say 'Im not a badmin'. You need to elaborate more, I expected something greater than this from a 3421 ID. My answer toward this application is a 'No'.
Nuclear Cola: No
Denied

IGN: BlackStorm

BL_ID: 20297

SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/sirblackstorm/

Who recommends me?: Danny Boy, Ghille, Filipe1020, Aware, Davix, Kazami, Ragref, The Critical Feeling

Previous experience: Danny Boy's Server Pablo's Server  Ghille's Server  Filipe1020's Server  0 0 J's Server Turnipblog's Server, Codymax's Server  Glass's Server, Cucumber's Server, Hankyje's Server, CookieHax/Doob10's Server, Aware's Server, BBOY's Server, Jayce's Server, Uxie's Server, Pecon7's Server, Dr. Zegobob's Server, Tezuni's Server.

Why do you want be to accepted?: I am trust worthy admin, and have much experience dealing with a large group of people. I have been playing blockland for 3-4 years now so I know the game very well. I will be able to watch over the server for long periods of time, and I also have experience dealing with the youngsters. If they begin to flame or start a uproar, I sometimes try to solve problems by not banning them like try to settle the conversation down and just get to the bottom of it. I stopped playing blockland for a while so I'm rusty on how somethings work, but my intentions on keeping the server intact are always true (<-- corny).
NuclearNacho: Seems to have quite allot off reccomendations and experience, However the reason is a bit less. Hm, Okay, I think you are admin worthy.
Nuclear Cola: well idk it is pretty nice... yes
Rywen: If all of those recommendations and previous experience are correct, he seems good to me, It's also good that he can stay on it for long periods of time :)
Accepted! Welcome to the team blackstorm!

IGN: Blades
BL_ID: 15420
Who recommends me? The existential squid, and NuclearNacho.
Previous experience: Kong123, Wrapperup, Ostinyo, Lizard, Aoki(moderator), Blades, plus many others that i can't recall.
Why do you want be to accepted? I like helping others, plus if I plan on spending a lot of time on this server I want to help make it a good time for others.
NuclearNacho: I never reccomened you, besides that you only have 1 reccomendation. No.
Nuclear Cola: Nope
Rywen: well just from lying about Nacho recommending him... thats pretty bad, no
Denied
« Last Edit: August 01, 2014, 12:31:41 PM by espio100 »