Author Topic: Blockland Community ||Text Wall||  (Read 6491 times)

After looking at my BL_ID database, you're right. Jakobblockhead's in-game BL_ID is the same as his forum one.

#neverbanned
well not perma

Could we get back on topic please?

#neverbanned
well not perma

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=75184.0
so you joined in 2009. what was the point of lying about that?

We're not going to, because you falsely claimed you joined in 2007. Unless you tell us what your previous account was and show us proof that you have a lower BL_ID, we will not believe you.

We're not going to, because you falsely claimed you joined in 2007. Unless you tell us what your previous account was and show us proof that you have a lower BL_ID, we will not believe you.

I never lied? It was a misunderstanding? What is there so much to fret that I messed up two years holy stuff.

I never lied? It was a misunderstanding? What is there so much to fret that I messed up two years holy stuff.
idk i think hammereditor is taking this a bit extreme except i was just pointing out a mistake.

What is there so much to fret that I messed up two years holy stuff.
Okay fine, just correct the year in the OP.

Okay fine, just correct the year in the OP.

nice ninja edit.

I fixed the op if it will make you feel any better. Now can we please get back on topic?

After looking at my BL_ID database, you're right. Jakobblockhead's in-game BL_ID is the same as his forum one.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=75184.0
so you joined in 2009. what was the point of lying about that?
you definitely did not join in 2007. stop trying to make yourself seem like a veteran. your IDs were being sold 2009-2010 iirc.
people like, sub 1K joined in 2007. you definitely act like no sub 1k.
WHAT THE ACTUAL FLYING forget.
THIS IS ABSOLUTELY THE WORST RESPONSE TO SOMETHING I'VE EVER SEEN.
THIS GUY TRIES TO EXPLAIN THERE'S A loving PROBLEM, AND YOU WORRY ABOUT THE FACT HIS ID DOESN'T MATCH WHAT YEAR HE SAYS HE JOINED IN.
GET OUT. Like literally, get the forget out if you're going to nitpick on something as loving useless as this.

Overreaction ^

But he does have a point, this just proves the point op is trying to make

BLF has become much more hostile than it was years ago. It's like everyone wants to prove each other wrong somehow. Seriously get the forget over it and realize that just because there is a slight error, it doesn't mean you have to totally derail a topic of this sort.

OT: I agree a lot OP. I started playing in 2007. (I had a 9k and yes, the account still exists so it WAS 2007)
It was much more user-friendly back then and the game had a lot more variety.

It's just that all these new guys are entering and there are those little groups of egotistical tryhards who tease them and stuff and say they are veterans. It's disgusting.

Thats a deep message. 

*Claps

also guys, I started playing blockland around version 11. But I didnt buy my own copy untill v20-v21 so stop being rude to OP

Anyone have a TL;DR version of the OP?

Anyone have a TL;DR version of the OP?
The community used to be kind, but now it is hostile, especially towards new players, blah blah blah...

aaaaa a 14k id thinking it's a veteran i cant even

this thread has been made so many times and it always ended badly. youre not doing anyone a favor

i cant even
That's because you're an odd fella.

Anyways, I try to be nice to everyone.