Author Topic: Ramp Verticle Plate bricks  (Read 1857 times)

can someone make some ramps for the vertical pate bricks.

ramps that would fit in like this

thread for plates
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 05:42:57 PM by GhostStar »

tiny bump because I kinda accidentally bumped right ahead of you
And what do you mean, prints on the ramps?

tiny bump because I kinda accidentally bumped right ahead of you
And what do you mean, prints on the ramps?
whoops meant to say vertical plates not prints

so basically you want bricks that would let you do this:

yes please

(this is an edited image)

ya, thats exactly what i want

I don't think making an entire brick-pack with such a brick would be a very good idea

Plus, one of those bricks you request can't be made because they need to be planted inside the brick-space of another brick... unless of course, you'd add both shapes to an entirely new brick. And that's where it gets complicated, if we start doing such on many other brick varieties (the ones with different heights and lengths and such) we could end up with a brick-pack consisting of 40+ bricks...

And I really doubt they'd be used as much so it would've been worth making them.

Np bruh

Those can't function the same way as he wants it (some of them can work, but only horizontally)

I don't think making an entire brick-pack with such a brick would be a very good idea

Plus, one of those bricks you request can't be made because they need to be planted inside the brick-space of another brick... unless of course, you'd add both shapes to an entirely new brick. And that's where it gets complicated, if we start doing such on many other brick varieties (the ones with different heights and lengths and such) we could end up with a brick-pack consisting of 40+ bricks...

And I really doubt they'd be used as much so it would've been worth making them.
well, I would really just like basics. Dont need the ramps at the corners on the arms of the couch, but the other ones would be easy to make.

one more bump, prolly last one