Poll

Should there be background characters?

Yes
6 (66.7%)
Occasionally, but they have to be related to the plot.
3 (33.3%)
Only sometimes
0 (0%)
Never
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: TDM: Blockland Video Series [New Poll]  (Read 4403 times)

I'm planning on making a blockland video series pretty heavily inspired from Red vs Blue. Its going to be a server with two teams with "typical" players you see on blockland. I have recording software and shiz, so I just need actors / voiceactors. If you are interested in this at all, post here I guess with which character you would want to be, and an example of your voice or something.

Characters (No names decided yet)

Blue Team

Control Freak, blue leader. Tries to order people around and attempts to make people actually have a strategy.
Will flip the forget out if you don't follow his orders.
Voiceactor: Jokey365

No idea what he is doing, just knows how to fire a gun. (And how to move.) Doesn't pay attention to orders that often.
Still thinks that there is a roblox / blockland war.
Voiceactor: Breadloaf

he is the type of guy who is like SLOW THE forget DOWN SHERLOCK IM TRYING TO HEAL YOU and then the guy hes trying to heal runs off into the middle of a fight and the medic guns down everyone in a fit of rage in order to stop the guy long enough to heal his ass
Voiceactor: TeeOS

Red

Thinks that its a roleplaying server. Won't ever get out of character. Thinks that team chat is for whispering.
Red leader.
Voiceactor: st8terblock

Super edge XxCOD360NOSCOPExX kinda guy. Always attempts to be a badass but is terrible when it comes to actual combat.
Voiceactor: Nobot

"hi guys im a girl"
Not really a girl. Tries to seduce people.
Still not a girl.
Voiceactor: Deadzone

So just post who you want to be I guess, and an example of your voice saying something.
Better op at some point
« Last Edit: June 24, 2014, 08:00:43 PM by Legoboss »

I dare you to call the blue team leader Sarge

Give me a few hours and I'll have a few voices for you.

I thought I was noob guy

I'll be the roleplay guy, i'll post next week due to issues and stuff

inb4 emo freak tries to be the donut carbon-copy 'hi i'm a girl' person

inb4 emo freak tries to be the donut carbon-copy 'hi i'm a girl' person
donut wasn't pretending to be a girl, he was just "really feminine".

donut was actually a man, doesn't pretend to be a chick
donut didn't hit on people all the time

emo freak being that character would be amazing though

Can I be the caboose?
loud groaning noises
Post a voice example.

I call the role of Wispfire.

loud groaning noises
Post a voice example.
Actually, I want to be the blue guy that doesn't know what he's doing. I'll post voice samples later tonight
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 08:29:28 PM by Dragonslayer182 »

i could possibly be xx360codnoscopesxx guy since i have a higher pitched voice and that might make it funnier

actually, which role do you think fits a lower voice?

i could possibly be xx360codnoscopesxx guy since i have a higher pitched voice and that might make it funnier
that would actually be great
voice example?

tell me more about the medic

is he the type of guy who is like SLOW THE forget DOWN SHERLOCK IM TRYING TO HEAL YOU and then the guy hes trying to heal runs off into the middle of a fight and the medic guns down everyone in a fit of rage in order to stop the guy long enough to heal his ass

because if so, that role is made for me