Author Topic: Raiden213 asking for cp  (Read 4737 times)

everyone's using it as an unfunny joke now it's annoying

I said in the OP that this is half me asking everybody to cool it with calling me a cp child enthusiast rapist molestor megamax 2000.
I don't know. The link between you and CP raises a few red flags, considering that this happened on your main.

The drama made for Neinhaus is probably what caused Raiden to do this. Either that or Raiden just wants to start stuff for the purpose of getting you banned from the forums somehow.

To the people who think he's 'joking around'

he kept asking for it on the flockdraw too

I have a record of everyone that has ever asked me for cp and special interest stuff like that.
So I know who the secret pervs here are c;

To the people who think he's 'joking around'

actually I remember this, can vouch

when did this happen
A little while ago. Around the beginning of the year

there's pestering someone to give you a sandwich, or to give you a ride

then there's child research

that's quite a jump, even for a joke.

Oh wow Raiden was being serious when he asked Steve for child research...the link is a link to this drama and he seriously expected Steve to give it to him.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 07:57:23 PM by Badspot »

This is an obvious troll attempt. I doubt somebody like this guy would go around asking for cp and not expecting something bad to come out of it.
The way he approached it with you and his overall attitude is enough proof of him attempting to be a troll. Then the chat log of the "<3" just gives us more of a reason to believe he is trolling.
He probably is on a trolling spree asking for attention, and we are giving it to him. For future reference, don't let people toy with you the way he did. He probably knew about the whole cp situation and just wanted to forget with you. I personally would have just blocked him instead of giving him the attention he wants. This is just my personal view about it.

Maybe if the guy DID get cp he would spread it around and y'know, pleasure himself to it. Disgusting.
I think his intentions are to troll but a part of him wouldn't mind getting some cp. So yeah, this guy is pretty gross and I think this drama was semi-needed.

when did this happen

didn't he try to overdose on prozac? i remember making a image to make fun of him for saying that, but i can't find it

Now that I think about it it doesn't actually surprise me that much either.
He payed me 10 dollars for a quarter of a megabyte of furry "stories" i blindly copied and pasted off of FurAffinity.

He payed me 10 dollars for a quarter of a megabyte of furry "stories" i blindly copied and pasted off of FurAffinity.
feel like you shouldn't be posting that

Now that I think about it it doesn't actually surprise me that much either.
I wish someone would pay me for stuff like this. I could be a professional furry love story distributor

feel like you shouldn't be posting that
I didn't even ask him to pay me he just offered... Nor did I actually look at any of said stories. Hence blindly. He said he sat at his computer for two hours reading through all of it.

I didn't even ask him to pay me he just offered... Nor did I actually look at any of said stories. Hence blindly. He said he sat at his computer for two hours reading through all of it.
i feel like plagiarizing and receiving compensation falls under the "art theft" rules, but w/e